Charity Event - Need your Cars and Support | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Charity Event - Need your Cars and Support

Discussion in 'Canada' started by audionut, Jul 17, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. audionut

audionut Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Adrian Low
    Looks like we are having great weather. Either way, it is a go! Let's make it a great event everybody. The impact that you make on these kids is incalculable.

Drivers please come before 11:30. We'll have a quick meeting before the event to discuss some details.

Thanks everyone

2. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Thanks for hosting this Adrian. Weather not too bad overall.

Let's do this again next year.

3. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    #28 ferrariartist, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. audionut

audionut Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Adrian Low
    Thanks so much to all who participated. While we did not get the turnout that we saw the last few years, I am forever grateful to all who came, and who worked their hearts out for the charity. Looks like we raised about $8,000. Waiting for some final details.

Watching the kids dance, reciting their poetry from their hearts, and interacting with each other made it all worth while

Thanks to Mario for bringing his wife's Alfa Romeo even though his 355 had suffered a breakdown. What a great guy!

Thanks to Grant Thomas and Lucas Scarfone for taking pictures. As always, much appreciated!

Special thanks to Courtney and his team from Autowerks, without whom the event would not have been possible. A true class act.

Finally, thanks to my team. You make each day a blessing for me. I am the luckiest man alive

Best wishes
    Adrian Low

5. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas