Shout out to Ferrari at the Wynn | FerrariChat

Shout out to Ferrari at the Wynn

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Patek, Jan 21, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    #1 Patek, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Kevin is the best. He told me all sort of good stuff about my 550. Brilliant chat, and a very nice person. If you ever think you will be near Vegas, take your car in and Ferrari should give him a huge pay raise.

It is all about customer service, if it does not exist people will go somewhere else. He has guys that come in from L.A. just for them to do the car. And, you know he has tons of choices in L.A. to get a Ferrari worked on.

So thanks for everything Kevin.
    John
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Every time I'm there.... They're closed. Of course it's always about 4:00am when I stumble out of XS. ;) I've heard nothing but great things about the service department!

3. TTM-BUL

TTM-BUL Karting

Dec 18, 2006
    Service dept may be good, use to service mine, but sales is a whole different ball game. You will be hard pressed to find someone local in LV that says anythng good about them.

4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #4 TheMayor, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I guess you don't press too hard. That's me getting the keys a new 458 spider 6 months ago -- second car I bought in a year. Happy? Ask the guys in LA who are on a 2 year wait for a spider...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Kaivball

Kaivball Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2007
    Kalifornia
    I think Bobs reputations beats out TTM's...

:)

Kai

6. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    Just got back from Vegas today, Love these guys !

Kevin decided it was time to change all the fluids.

They don't just change them, I have asked about having them done
    the last few times I've been there and they would look and say no they are fine.

It's also the little stuff like when Kev took off the wheels he found some rust, he cleaned everything up and put some lube on them.

Also the clock is always set when I get back in the car....love that !

Thanks Guys !

cheers,

Bill

7. Ferraripilot

Ferraripilot F1 World Champ
    Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
    I lived in Vegas for a long time and the concensus was to only take your Ferrari to that dealer if you bought it there or absolutely had to had it serviced there. Otherwise, go to Italy Service. The dealer there is just too much of a pain to get to.

8. Spdrcrj

Spdrcrj Formula 3
    BANNED

Apr 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I find the drive there to be enjoyable. Especially with a CS that has no cats. ;-)

9. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    Don't really know what you're talking about (a pain to get to)

You pull in, call they open the gate.....

Or they will pick up your car, if you find you might need that service.

Like I said I drive from L.A. drop my car, Then have them take me to my hotel.

Next day they are more then willing to pick me up bring me back to the shop to discuss what service might be needed or not needed.

As I said these are some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with !

cheers,

Bill

10. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #10 TheMayor, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    There's also 3 special drop off parking spaces for Ferrari/Maserati customers "only" right next to the valet pick up in front of the Wynn. You can drop off your car there, walk inside the door just a few steps away, and they will bring the car down for you.

One thing I like about this dealership that I've not found anywhere else: They have unlimited parking because they share the space underground with the hotel which is patrolled 24/7 by security and cameras. I've had problems with other dealers in the past who told me not to bring the car in until their was "space" available inside. At the Wynn, that's never a problem.

11. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    Posted on F-chat ON 1/24/13

Los Angeles Area Mechanic Recommendation
    Hey guys,

i was doing some searching and i couldn't find anything but a few old threads 2008-2009
    regarding some recommended mechanics to work on my 430.

im having misfire codes on cylinder #6 and need a mechanic who know's what he is doing.

i live in LA and i took it to F&M MOTOR SPORTS but he was just way to busy to follow through with a diagnosis and cure. he did try a few things but no luck.

now he wants me to pick it up because he has no room for it.

so i need someone who is good and affordable.

thanks in advance.

12. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    To have this luxury!

S

13. F458Italia

F458Italia Karting

Sep 2, 2009
    Sarasota Lido Key Fl
    Full Name:
    Michael Lentini
    I too use LAS Vegas for my service at times I bought a Scuderia from them and Rich the service manager and John have always taken the best care whenever I go in.

You are right about the sales Dept. I flown down to see a California with my wife she loved a car in the showroom so worked up the cost and the only thing was I had to fly home call the salesman to tell him if I was trading a car or cashing it out this was a done deal.

Called the next morning early to tell him we were trading in a Aston Martin and was told I was to late they sold the car the night before when I was there, that is BS

It not like I haven't bought a car from them before or used the service shop.

14. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    Not to mention, they have the best customer lounge bar none... the Wynn/Encore resort! Tough to beat!

15. jay575

jay575 Karting

Jul 29, 2009
    St. George Utah
    Full Name:
    Jay
    THE BEST...and you can stay there all day if you want to watch them work on your baby and they will explain everything they do. With over 35 years F experience, if Kevin doesn't know how to fix it, no one will...but he does!!!

Jay

16. PAGrico

PAGrico Rookie

Jan 30, 2013