Eurocar - Costa Mesa | FerrariChat

Eurocar - Costa Mesa

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by duff_442, Mar 14, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. duff_442

duff_442 Karting

Mar 20, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Went into Eurocar today to look at some cars. No customers inside.... Guess how many people came up to me to help me out? Zero! Great customer service. I won't be heading back or recommending this place to anyone.

2. TwoEchoPop

TwoEchoPop Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Had a horrible experience with them. Very pushy, very hostile. Will never consider them for anything.

3. kdf398

kdf398 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Pasadena
    Full Name:
    Keith
    FWIW, I have had a good experience with them. I found them very friendly and accommodating (re: test drives and PPI) and forthcoming with issues on a car I went to look at. They do like to get a deposit from you, but what car dealer doesn't?

4. DoctorWill

DoctorWill Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2010
    Playa Vista
    Full Name:
    Will
    Go to CNC in Ontario. They have a much larger inventory and always good customer service!

Sent from DoctorWill's iPhone using Tapatalk

5. kevinzondaf

kevinzondaf Rookie

Oct 18, 2012
    La Jolla
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    They don't always have the greatest inventory anyway...

I still plan on visiting CNC one day...maybe next month with the open house!

6. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
  7. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    Catch a show called Trophy Wives. The owner of OC Euro car and his wife are in it.

8. m2g2

m2g2 Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 10, 2012
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I had the same experience with Eurocar. I got the feeling they peeked out of a peep-hole as I arrived and had decided I was "not their type of customer/demographic." Maybe it was the Toyota I arrived in (my car hunting vehicle) or failure to clad myself in Gucci?? Maybe someone was having a bad day?? I'll never know because I won't go back.

Good tidings, however, I found CNC shortly thereafter and have enjoyed every aspect of the three Ferraris and two Mercedes I've purchased from them :) CNC has good people who love what they do and want to help! Thanks Cam and Clay!

9. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Thanks guys!

10. migg48

migg48 Karting

Jul 7, 2006
    I have no doubt that CNC is excellent, but for the record, I've been to Eurocar maybe four times and each time they have been courteous, helpful and willing to leave you alone when you prefer it. Not picking sides, just sayin'......

11. JaysonStark

JaysonStark Rookie

May 25, 2012
    Picked up a car from CNC this past weekend. Highly recommended!

12. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I think most of Eurocar's business is phone/Internet to Russia and Asia...they're not really set up for showroom traffic from what I've seen.

13. 360blue

360blue Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2007
    Hancock Park
    Full Name:
    adil
    That may be, but give them a call and show up. Ask for Chris, he is a gentleman and very reasonable. They are very courteous and helpful. .
    CNC is superb too. I have bought cars from both these teams and found hte experience very rewarding.

14. jpress

jpress Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2005
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I have been there before.. Great customer service and a friendly staff!

15. Aiden

Aiden Karting

Mar 13, 2009
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Aiden Naughton
    +1 on Chris. I've been dealing with him for almost 20 years. I don't deal with anyone else there.

16. Cool1g

Cool1g Karting

Aug 7, 2006
    Hollyweird, CA
    granted it was 6 years ago but i bought my BMW from them and it was a pain-free experience...

17. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    I had great service with Eurocar. Ended up picking up my Murci from them. They gave me market value for my Viper on trade in too. I would definitely do business with them in the future.

18. innerloop

innerloop Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2010
    Houston Heights, TX
    I had a fine experience with them just over a year ago when I bought the Quattroporte from them. I found the car on Ebay, they took it the shop I specified for the PPI and we set up all of the paperwork over the phone. I flew out on a Monday to see the car for myself, everything was in order and their recommended shipper had the car in Houston on Friday night. As a previous poster said, they're not set up for retail traffic, but I don't have any complaints about my particular deal. I forget who my salesman was (it wasn't Chris), but I dealt with Sam for Financing and he was great.

19. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    For me I like to browse without anyone haggling over me . Just the way I am. Sure I don't mind anyone asking me if I need help, but on the whole if I like something then I don't mind finding a salesman..