Looking for a TR..... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Looking for a TR.....

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Kds, Jun 2, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    There is a 1991 I know of, but unfortunatly its red..

2. Jaguar 15

Jaguar 15 Formula 3

Mar 27, 2013
    Hunt. Bch/Palm Dsrt/Virginia
    Full Name:
    Jim Crawford
    Well said JoeZaff...."it is the most arrogant, shocking and beautiful design Ferrari ever put into production". "the Testarossa is hands down the baddest MF on the block".

I once had a Maserati Merak and thought that was a piece of art, the TR is a few steps up in shock value. I said somewhere here, that the TR is such an "in your face" bad ass ugly car, that it comes full circle to become the most beautiful car on the road........

If someone doesn't like it, don't buy one....Who cares?

3. Steve Marschman

Steve Marschman Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Idaho Falls
    Full Name:
    Steve Marschman
    To fund a restaurant project, I am going to have to sell my 1988.5 Black TR. 32K miles... it needs a belt change and a seal or two. I had Alfa of Tacoma do a major on it in 2001. Have all the receipts. Tubi exhaust, Sony stereo system. It has a few minor flaws from the years as a driver, but shows well. This one has a black interior and tinted windows as well. Could use a set of tires and the door seal "fuzzy" covers are debonding as they all do. I need to put a set of tires on it. Seat belt recall was done by Ferrari of Atlanta when we lived in Tennessee. Car is in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I can deliver for cost of diesel in my enclosed trailer. Post up if you have any interest.

Regards-
    Steve