Legal questions about Stebro Ltd. in Ontario | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Legal questions about Stebro Ltd. in Ontario

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Zarathustra, Aug 9, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. evansp60

evansp60 Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Ottawa, Ont. CANADA
    Stebro was started back in the late 50's by Peter Broeker.
    He used the company to front a Canadian entry into F1 racing.

Not sure when Dan bought it but he's pretty much destroyed the company name.
    It's got a great history up till Dan appeared on the scene. Shame!

2. evansp60

evansp60 Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Ottawa, Ont. CANADA
  3. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    I hope someone will take over the company and bring it back to life like it should. It use to be a great name in the car business and being a Canadian company we should be proud of it.

4. Arvid

Arvid Formula Junior

May 28, 2012
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Arvid Andersson
    I have to tell a story. A story that started well,soon went sour but ended in joy. I ordered a custom made system for my 400GT. It was ordered via Tan Auto Parts and Mr. Blazkho.

From the first mails it was obvious that this man took pride in what he does. The communication was great,solutions and ideas for the system also great. Service and initiative was fantastic. All in all very trustworthy. Money was transfered and the system produced within 10 days. I recieved pictures of a finished system and shipping was arranged.

But suddenly..... All went sour. Mr.Petschenig passed and my very expensive parts was locked up in Stebro's facilities. I remembered all the horror stories about Stebro and thought I would be one of many... I cursed myself and did not believe that I could have been this stupid...

It looked like all was lost and probably would have been if not Sergiy stepped up. He reassured me that all would be taken care of and the parts would be shipped. He told me he had sold me an exhaust and would deliver as promised. Sergiy personally got my parts out of the building and got the parts shipped.

Yesterday I recieved my exhaust and all I can say is that this guy really steps up. He is planning to start a business of his own,producing performance exhaust. I wish him all the luck with his plans. I have no worries in recommending Mr.Blazkho to members on this forum. Going to this lenght,considering the circumstances,for a single customer in Europe is amazing and proof of a man that keeps his word.

Thanks Sergiy !

5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2009
    A close friend took them to court as well for his TR exhaust.

6. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    And?

7. 12097

12097 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    Arvid,

Glad it worked out for you.

Hopefully the assets can be purchased and the company turned around or rebranded and then transitioned into a reputable manufacturer.

8. DenisC

DenisC Formula 3

Oct 11, 2009
  9. boxcarracer

boxcarracer Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2005
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Luigi
    Slightly off-topic but thanks to this thread I found out that the mystery exhaust that came with my 348 is made by Stebro!

10. DenisC

DenisC Formula 3

Oct 11, 2009
    Hey just saw the fresh ad from Serge , thought about this thread and wanted to cover the Reza crap thread. :)