Seeking opinions as to the current market value of an Enzo | FerrariChat

Seeking opinions as to the current market value of an Enzo

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by secretcollector, Nov 15, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. secretcollector

secretcollector Karting

Aug 4, 2013
    The Motor City
    For those of you knowledgeable about where these cars are actually trading (not asking), where do you see the current market? I realize mileage and condition will play a large part, so would appreciate a range based upon these critical factors.

Many thanks,

Michael

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    The asking prices can be a bit insane at times, but they're really trading at closer to two than one. Honestly, I don't see a decline any time soon. I'm working on something at the moment where the asking price surprised even me.

3. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Obviously miles, color and history will all play a part in the trading prices of Enzos. If you delete the extremes (ie. a 300 mile or 25k mile Enzo) and stay within an average range of maybe 3k to 6k miles with clear history I would expect the range to be somewhere between $1.4 and $1.7. Asking prices may be higher but I think this range is where you might see some transactions occurring. Colors like black and gray would likely bring a premium over red.

4. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    If F40's are trading at $1.3M for a car with miles in the mid xxxx range, then an Enzo should be worth much more than $1.4M.

Hopefully we can hear from people who sold Enzos in the past 3 months (I wouldnt even say 6mo as those prices are no longer valid IMO..).

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    North of one and a half for a nice example with everything in order; mileage, service and ownership history, etc. Also, color has an effect on the price.

6. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    I was thinking almost the same thing.

7. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Exactly right.