Air Tahiti Nui Go-Pro video | FerrariChat

Air Tahiti Nui Go-Pro video

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by Heat Seeker WS6, Dec 20, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Heat Seeker WS6

Heat Seeker WS6 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    John G
    Pretty neat video that was on Yahoo earlier today

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7EP9Ko6IsY]FLYING TIARE - french polynesia with a go pro - Air Tahiti Nui - YouTube[/ame]

2. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Pretty cool.

3. DMC

DMC Formula 3

Nov 15, 2002
    WI/IL
    Full Name:
    Dean
    That closing shot is awesome.

4. greg 19425

greg 19425 Formula 3

Jan 6, 2011
    Wake Forest, NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Do you think it is tooooo late to buy one of those Go Pro things for Christmas? Think I need one. :)

5. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Awesome!

They're everywhere, I'm sure you can find one. I think the top of the line model is $400. They're a steal for the level quality and functionality they have.

Mark

6. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

#6 Tcar, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  7. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    superb closing sequence! sorry, i didn't see the earlier post. :)

buying a go-pro...don't be seduced by all the footage you see online. editing video takes a LOT of time, and also requires talent. otherwise you have hours of boring footage that no one, including you, will want to watch.

if you regularly go diving with dolphins and perform amazing feats on a dirtbike, by all means, get one. otherwise, it's going to be yet another thing sitting there, needing batteries. and you will feel guilty not using it when you have spent a decent chunk of change on it.

start with the hd capable recordings on your iphone. buy yourself a stand, and try to edit a nice 3 minute video. if you get that far, and still want the go pro, well, it might have a chance.