599GTB vs F430 Scudaria | Page 2 | FerrariChat

599GTB vs F430 Scudaria

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Abdulaziz, Feb 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    Anyways it's been a pleasure and I knew there was a good chance you don't have one by probability since there are many ferrari models, your an F1 grand prix winner, and what are the odds? lol, but anyways I just wanted to "spice things up". I mean "buy both" come on LOL!!!!

2. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Here is why people think you're an ****** dangerous driver who is unsafe on the roads at any speed:

It's because you described yourself as an ****** dangerous driver who drives in an unsafe manner.

Try that in Germany and you will be seeing the inside of a jail cell very quickly - they don't actually tolerate ****** drivers who weave dangerously through traffic and grossly exceed the speed limits (ie you, by your own description).

You obviously don't know the difference between driving at excessive speed like an ****** and driving at high speeds safely - there is a huge difference, and you haven't a clue about the latter.

For your information, since you are patently clueless, only a minority of German autobahns are unrestricted any more, most of the autobahn system has speed limits - and they are rigorously enforced.

Oh, the reason you're not getting much for responses to your thread is that the long standing forum members have recently had to deal with another epic troll and are worn out. Keep trolling and they will eventually deal with you too.

3. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    How old are you?

4. 308mash

308mash Formula Junior

May 20, 2009
    MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    is your ML63 silver?

5. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    I nominate this for the most retarded post of the year...

6. Voda

Voda Formula 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Seattle
    +1

7. buzzpics

buzzpics Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2013
    Frisco Tx
    +2

and I subscribe to the honda civic idea

8. vaderinc

vaderinc Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2010
    Dubai, UAE
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Unfortunately I will never get back the 5 minutes I wasted reading this post ...

9. ace355

ace355 Formula Junior

May 23, 2008
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Chris
    +1

10. ebobh15

ebobh15 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 18, 2012
    He's 21...which is why I suggested the simulator so his driving doesn't wipe out innocent women and children. I'm a little surprised that hasn't already happened with the description of the driving. In Disney terms, the breathless account of his exploits reminded me of Mr Toad's Wild Ride lol...

11. ebobh15

ebobh15 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 18, 2012
    The math reminds me of one of my favorite movie quotes...

Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

You've got to be old, or a war movie buff, but the geometric logic of ER's and deaths in Germany that was proven is a perfect match with this character's reasoning...

12. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #37 Abdulaziz, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    Thanks, your post made my day :) and btw I'm 20 years old close to 21 & I'm overweight as my BMI = 29 and I started exercising just the last couple of months; & as for my reasoning, my IQ is 160 - 180 skewed to the left, so that's why I'm "insane" and "post like no other including trolls" which I'm not as I don't currently have a "ferrari" nor did I imply in any context or say in any of my other posts that I did. Plus, according to the repliers cause their limited comprehension halts them. I simply forgot that some of the Ferrari owners are "not that much smarter" than the average Joe. Why? Cause those were average Joe answers :(

P.S. Really sorry texasmr2, I really regret what I said if i offended you or anything

13. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #38 Abdulaziz, Feb 24, 2014
    Hi Joe. How's Jane doing? Is she even more plain I wonder. Oh and btw, don't worry about how complex life can be & live like monera live and don't be stressed.

P.S. say hi to me to all your R-selected offspring as I can't wait to hear their responses as Joe/ Jane Jr#1, #2, #3, etc... & remember: As many as possible! As many as possible! as that increases their chances of thriving and living like protista.

14. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    Anyways, for all seriousness: plz adress the thread guys and attach your "comments" with the adressment

15. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    #40 vrsurgeon, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    Thanks alot GordonC as I greatly respect your opinion and your serious answer & even if I, "hypothetically speaking",were a troll, I'd still like my thread addressed :D. Thanks anyways & I really appreciate it :)

17. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #42 Abdulaziz, Feb 24, 2014
    That's right vrsurgeon, the right end of the bell curve ain't pretty either just like the left end of Joes!

----------------------------

"A genius has an unhealthy brain in an unhealthy body"

18. nsortor12

nsortor12 Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2013
    Louisville
    Ahaha. I remember that. I wrote that for GTspirit last summer. :D

That was a mess.

19. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    I took no offense so it is ok. I think we are more concerned with not only your personal safety but the safety of the other drivers around you. You are young so you have plenty of time to enjoy life and acquire your Ferrari yet both could be cancelled in an instant.

Regards,
    Gregg

20. AndrewG2

AndrewG2 Karting

Feb 22, 2013
    Las Vegas NV
    I personally don't feel concerned about his safety.

21. MD326

MD326 Karting

May 6, 2007
    MD & FL
    Full Name:
    WJP
    This post is great. Must be quoted.

22. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    I guess that is the difference between you and I as having concern for one's safety regardless of where they are from or their age or background or if I know them should be natural (imho).

23. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014

Thanks a lot for caring, as that really reached my heart and was touching :eek:

24. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    I still feel that "my second language" English is way off as you guys clearly misunderstood my speeding and overtaking description and took it too far like a superman movie, action film, or sth :D

25. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    "Scuderia" isn't English.

And this: "A professional 100mph driver in a 60mph zone" is ridiculous. Who is paying you ("a professional") to drive 100 mph on a public road?