Recommendations for Paint Correction in Naples area Sourhwest Florida | FerrariChat

Recommendations for Paint Correction in Naples area Sourhwest Florida

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by sundowner, Aug 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sundowner

sundowner Karting

Jun 5, 2013
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Dick
    Looking for some help in finding a good paint correction detailer in the Naples area of Southwest Florida.

I always detail my own cars which I did with my new Rosso Corsa 458 Spider. However, after claying, polishing, and applying Kamikaze ISM Coat, I discovered that I have many fine scratches in the panel above the rear bumper, between the tail lights that did not appear until after applying the ISM COAT. Also, I can only see the scratches under the amber lights in my garage. They are not visible at all outside in the sunlight. Rather than create more of a problem after applying the Kamikaze ISM Coat I thought that I should have a professional remove the scratches at this point.

My dealer is of no help as they are on the West coast and I am not within any Ferrari territory.

Recommendations very much appreciated. TIA

2. Ekennett

Ekennett Rookie

May 9, 2014
    Fishkill, NY
    Full Name:
    Eric Kennett
    Dunno how far you are from Tampa, but Garry Dean does some very nice work. http://premiumcustomdetailing.com

Avoid the dealer for stuff like this, their detail departments are often run to get cars in and out as fast as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. sundowner

sundowner Karting

Jun 5, 2013
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Dick
    Thanks for the info. Tampa is approximately 2 1/2 to 3 hrs away.

4. BigP1202

BigP1202 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2007
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Brian Guy of AO Wheels. He's from Orlando but regularly travels. Has a lot of experience with Ferrari including month long Enzo and F40 corrections and a Platinum award at Cavallino.

| Just another WordPress site

5. Todd Helme

Todd Helme Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2007
    Oviedo Florida
    Full Name:
    Todd Helme
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/florida-sponsored-ferrari-tampa-bay/455554-detailing-service-specials-ferrari-chat-members.html

Peter Borras... Hand's down.

Garry Dean is great if you are on a budget, I believe his pricing is literally 30% of everybody else's.

Brian Guy is the man; I'm not sure how often he travels to Napes (doesn't hurt to ask).

Pete Borras is right up there with Brian Guy in terms of quality, but he is local to your area. You couldn't ask for a better quality detailer anywhere in the US, in my opinion. He also offers a high-quality selection of paint coatings.

6. sundowner

sundowner Karting

Jun 5, 2013
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Dick
    Thanks for the great recommendations. Much appreciated.

7. GTECHNIQ PETE

GTECHNIQ PETE Rookie

May 25, 2013
    Sarasota - Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Pete Borras
    Hello Sir. I am Pete Borras. I will be more than happy to assist you with all of your paint correction and protective coating needs. Feel free to contact me at your convenience

8. Catharsis

Catharsis Rookie

Jul 9, 2011
    Pete Borras can you contact me . My email is [email protected]. I live in Naples and want you to look at my 360 spider