Initial 360 Experience from a new owner | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Initial 360 Experience from a new owner

Discussion in '360/430' started by nsx_2k, Nov 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    The CS (challenge stradale) TCU is an upgrade. Lots of threads here about it.

2. txhansen

txhansen Karting

Nov 30, 2003
    Highland Village, TX
    Full Name:
    Rich Hansen
    I am the previous owner of the car and it was a great car for me. I was very confident it would make the trip and glad you did it before all the bad weather set in. I am sure you will enjoy the car as much as I did. I picked up a F430 last week and am falling in love with a new car myself.

3. Chiaroman

Chiaroman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 21, 2004
    New Jersey
    Happy thread full of happy people.

Just got back from a drive myself and not having driven the car for two and a half weeks basically fell in love again!!!

Enjoy!!!

4. nsx_2k

nsx_2k Rookie

Apr 7, 2009
    Thank you all for the kind words and warm welcome! It is very nice to see that a car like this has such a strong following with so many people who feel equally passionate about the vehicle.

A personal thank you to Rich for making this little gem available and being so easy to work with! You indeed did take very good care of her.

5. augustxke

augustxke Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2009
    MN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Good to have another F car in MN.

6. The Nutsack

The Nutsack Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2014
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mike
    welcome NSX! I only had a 7 mile drive home with my 360 Spider last month, but have put over 1000 miles on it since then and enjoyed every one of them. It's a special car. I'm thinking about the CS TCU and will probably pull the trigger on it (mine's an early 2002 with the old TCU.)