Question for 456 Owners | FerrariChat

Question for 456 Owners

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by poljav, Jan 11, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. poljav

poljav F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Pol J.
    Hello All:

I have a 2000 456M GTA and wanted to pool the group for shops in getting some things worked on my car. Granted, these are elective and cosmetic, and I do realize it will cost a pretty penny (would appreciate pricing for those that have had the same work done). That said, the car is a keeper.

I have searched the forum, but most of the threads are a couple of years old and wanted to see if the recommendations then still hold or not. I am in the East Bay/Tri-Valley.

1) Paint Shop - Respray of the bumper and hood - bumper mainly rock chips; hood was worked on in the past, but not very well, but not terrible either, paint just looks off/thin (saw it when I was looking the over the car, but obviously still bought) - Car is Silver so its forgiving from afar or a few feet away, but very noticeable up close

2) Upholstery - Fixing leather shrinkage/bubbles - on the dash, passenger airbag & seat, steering wheel and rear shelf - nothing falling apart or tears - just bugs me

3) Detailing and Clear Bra application - after paint job

I will also post in the 456 forum. Thanks in advance.

2. winston

winston Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    foothills
    Full Name:
    don
    #1 Brian Hoyt , Positive Reflection, Hayward , excellent work

3. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name: