Ferrari long Island dealer reco??? | FerrariChat

Ferrari long Island dealer reco???

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by dustman, Jul 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Can someone post or PM me with the contact of a good sales manager or representative at this dealer, thank you very much!!!

DW

2. gmoney56

gmoney56 Karting

Dec 14, 2009
    Ask for Gianni,He's the manager and a good guy.Tell him
    Greg suggested you contact him.
    Good Luck!!!

3. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Thank you, much appreciated.

4. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Worlds greatest dealer.

5. hnyc

hnyc Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    lol

6. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Why the lol? I'm a 2x buyer there and the sales and service have been great.

7. ARTNNYC

ARTNNYC F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 8, 2005
    NYC, FL
    Full Name:
    Jerome
    +2...bought maybe 8 cars from them and every transaction has been lovely. Gianni is definitely the man to contact

8. tortesq1

tortesq1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen H. Frankel
    Gianni Mercuri is the Sales Manager at F of LI and IMHO THE go to F car guy there. Bought my 2013 458 Italia and 2011 599 GTO from him. There are ALWAYS problems in owning any car, regardless of brand. Its how the dealership stands behind their product that separates the boys from the men. Call Gianni and be straight with him as far as your intentions and he will do hits best to guide you.

9. titanium430isback

titanium430isback Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2010
    he is the bello

10. hnyc

hnyc Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Sorry, hadn't checked in here since I posted that. I'm sure they're a fine dealer for most. Just concerning my own dealings with them (both old and new owners) they're not the place for me.
    So, world's best dealer? I've seen better.
    Best factory dealer on Long Island? Sure.

11. Ski Bum

Ski Bum Formula 3

Jun 19, 2012
    Another happy FoLI customer here. I was a first time new Ferrari buyer, and Gianni was terrific in helping me spec and get my 2013 458 Italia.

12. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I'm a real Ferrari owner, all my close contacts are in the service department LOL. Mike, Pat, Rich, and Ed all keep my red dragon ticking away. I might see them more than my wife.

13. gqa

gqa Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2011
    NY NY
    Gianni is the man at FOLI and He'll treat you like family.

I met him about 4 years before I purchased my first Ferrari from him. It was the same day I quit my job and I was a lil depressed that day. My friend and I, who were dressed down that day, wanted to stop into the dealership to check out the cars. Gianni was the only one who came up to us while we were checking out a California. He was genuine and cool. he started up the car inside the dealership and offer to let me test drive it. To which I told him I wasn't ready then but I'll call him when I was. Fast forward 4 years later, he made my dream come true with the delivery of my new 15' 458!! He was a straight up professional throughout the entire transaction and he always treats me like family!!