Don't drive in groups or ...........Illegal impound. 17 VEHICLES WRONGFULLY SEIZED IN | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Don't drive in groups or ...........Illegal impound. 17 VEHICLES WRONGFULLY SEIZED IN

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by who, Jun 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    OP is Kfence back from the dead yet again. If Rob deletes all his banned user names he'll have to discount his ad rates! :D

2. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Ha! Wow.

I'm back from the dead, sorta. I started pondering rear engine V8 or front engine V12. ;)

3. ferrame

ferrame Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Orange, Calif
    Front engine V12!!!

4. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You know my vote!

5. BryanArg

BryanArg Rookie

Jun 18, 2016
    I am the owner of the Lime Green GTR that was taken.

Does this seem made-up or not possible? Absolutely. However I can assure you this article was written correctly.

The goPro footages PROVES that the cyclist was at fault in the accident. In fact, most of the footage is from a different part of the day and it only includes a handful of the 17 cars that were taken. I was not present at the scene to even see this accident, as I showed up minutes after. Everyone was on the side of the road, and the cops were called by someone in the group. There was definitely no one trying to "flee" the scene.

They cops created a HUGE scene at my house when they took my car. 4+ cop cars, my cul-de-sac was blocked off, and they surrounded my house with 5 officers at 6am to serve this "warrant"

There is also clear evidence they drove our vehicles, which makes me so angry i cannot even describe it.

As far as evidence or footage, there is no actual evidence of anything. At best, they may have possible evidence of infractions, definitely not "organized street racing" lmao. This whole investigation is laughable.

3 of us have lawyers, and the whole situation has been near impossible. We have not been charged with a crime, because of course there is 0 evidence of anything. Since we have not been charged, our lawyers are in no man's land. We have filed motions to return our property, and we will appear in court the 24th of June.

We are filing a tremendous lawsuit against them and are already contacting the media to get involved. Stay tuned.

-Bryan

6. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    LOL.... seems like old times are upon us.....

7. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    SUNNY IS BACK!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WB, BUD!

kfence... lol

Bryan, umm, any chance you can post a pic of your car or perhaps a pic of some documentation of the incident?

8. BryanArg

BryanArg Rookie

Jun 18, 2016
    #58 BryanArg, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here you go.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Thank you Tim!

So, does anyone have some contacts off the record that could help Bryan and the others?

10. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    Again, it's real.

11. ForzaV12

ForzaV12 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2006
    Laguna Niguel
    Full Name:
    Steve
    No it isn't.

12. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    There MUST be a case number. They don't impound and say "we'll be in touch"

13. ForzaV12

ForzaV12 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2006
    Laguna Niguel
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Of course they don't-this BS story falls apart in a number of ways.

14. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Ohhhh.....he's not back from the dead, he's still living with him mom in an apartment and like so many MANY other people (nobody in particular ;)) trying to convince everyone he works for a living, has a career and offers something worthwhile to the community.

Well, then again...forum troll/bully is a job! Shine on you crazy diamond! ROFL :D

15. ak_in_ca

ak_in_ca Rookie

May 15, 2015
    Takes a lot to seize a vehicle in California, I'm not buying this

16. Brian L

Brian L Formula 3

Jun 17, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Brian

Please keep posting.

17. BryanArg

BryanArg Rookie

Jun 18, 2016
    I think it's funny people are saying this is BS. Believe what you want, but what has been done here is definitely not playing by the rules. They are manipulating the "system" to take our cars without any proof of anything.

Maybe when we get the media involved and they really show you truth you'll finally realize myself and everyone involved isn't lying.

I wasn't at the scene nor a witness to it. I'm a 30 year old business owner... "Organized street racing" ?? You gotta be kidding me.

18. ForzaV12

ForzaV12 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2006
    Laguna Niguel
    Full Name:
    Steve
    OK, then post a copy of the 180 form-required by law in California to tow a vehicle. Owner gets and copy, tow yard,etc. Much of what has be claimed requires reports and forms to be filed. Let's see them-redact the personal info. We should still be able to see case/file numbers, the tow yard,driver name,etc. This "story" is all over various car forums, yet not a snippet of evidence.

19. Jaguar 15

Jaguar 15 Formula 3

Mar 27, 2013
    Hunt. Bch/Palm Dsrt/Virginia
    Full Name:
    Jim Crawford
    BryanArg, The name of your attorney is????

20. BryanArg

BryanArg Rookie

Jun 18, 2016
    Brian Burns. Burns Law Firm.

I will upload the document from the tow yard later today.

21. Jaguar 15

Jaguar 15 Formula 3

Mar 27, 2013
    Full Name:
    Jim Crawford
    Case number and court house you are going to on the 24th.....

22. MalibuMafiaV

MalibuMafiaV Karting

Apr 30, 2012
    Malibu, CA
    This story isn't bs. I know 2 people involved.

If you have an instagram I can show you some of the accounts of the people involved.

23. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    thread lock?

24. LBBP

LBBP Formula Junior

Not really.......... especially in the former Republic of California. Read up on California Vehicle Code 23109.2

Law section

25. Jaguar 15

Jaguar 15 Formula 3

Mar 27, 2013
    Full Name:
    Jim Crawford
    Ok...Im throwing the towel. Just hung up with Archie's. A lady said they did in fact tow 17 cars! There must be more to story though...smog removed? Montana registration? Something still isnt right....