Found the original window sticker for my F430 | FerrariChat

Found the original window sticker for my F430

Discussion in '360/430' started by Ahmed_Z, Nov 12, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    #1 Ahmed_Z, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    As I was reading through the manuals just a short while ago, I noticed a pocket in the leather pouch that holds the books, and in there was my original window sticker folded up! What a nice surprise as I was trying to recreate one. I'm posting it below in case it helps someone else.

But here is the weird thing; the sticker is definitely missing options. I don't see the upper carbon fiber driving zone, battery charger, 6 CD changer, the stripes in my Daytona seats, or the bluetooth listed on the sticker. Can anyone explain why that might be?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Good find!

3. timba

timba Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2012
    Nor Cal
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Do you have a carbon fiber steering wheel and carbon fiber shift paddles? Many people mistake the no-cost option of carbon fiber vent covers (as opposed to aluminum colored) as the $4400 optional 'Carbon Fiber for Driving zone'.

Could the 'Special Stitching' option for $406 be the stripes in your Daytona seats?

I'm pretty sure Bluetooth is included in the 'High Power HiFi' and wouldn't be listed separately.

The CD changer is listed as standard equipment in your original sticker.

The battery charger could have been purchased at a later date, so it seems plausible that this sticker is accurate for your car.

Or I could be wrong...

4. timba

timba Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2012
    Nor Cal
    Full Name:
    Tim
    BTW- That sounds like a beautifully spec'd car. Nice!

5. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed

I think you prob nailed it. No I don't have carbon fiber steering wheel or paddles. I didn't know the vent covers were a no cost option, very interesting! My interior does have black stitching throughout, so I thought the "Special Stitching" was that, not the inserts in the seats. You are prob right on the Bluetooth, and I missed the CD changer as standard (I thought it was an option). And maybe the battery charger was indeed bought later. Appreciate your explanation.

And yes, it is pretty nicely spec'd! Thanks.

6. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    The carbon fiber upper driving zone includes the carbon fiber wheel, shift levers, vent trims, carbon instrument gauge cluster.
    I believe the lower carbon zone covers the door sills & middle console between the seats.

7. The Nutsack

The Nutsack Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2014
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I thought battery charger also came standard on the 430, like books/tools/cover...no?

8. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed

I have seen window stickers that list this as an option.

9. houtie123

houtie123 Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2007
    Cape Town, RSA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I believe the charger was standard from MY 08 onwards