KICK ME! | FerrariChat

KICK ME!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by spike308, Mar 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Such a nice day today.... went out for a long drive, ended up at Mecca (the new Lake Forest Sports Cars).
    It is phenominal!!!!!
    the place is friggin' huge!
    the service area is probably 10 times the size of the old one.

KICK ME- I forgot my camera!
    they had probably 12 Astons
    probably 30 Ferraris, handful of Mazers
    F40, gorgeous dark silver/black TR, Black/black Barachetta just to name a few "out of the ordinary" ones.

Joe, the "308 guy" and probably their most experienced guy let me gaze on the F512M he just plopped the engine back into while it was still up. Incredible! He even gave me some free advise and took a quick look at my car, as I have some issues. Great guy! Mine needs work, and I know I can get it done cheaper in the city, but I think, for now, I'll stick with LFSC.

You guys gotta see this place!!!

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    And we will: Their open day door festivities are coming up next month.

3. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    I was there not too long ago as well. They had an Enzo, F50, 288 GTO parked right next to each other. I would agree there is very few places as eye friendly with art as that place, ( apart from what seems like Ferrari World on the east coast of Florida. ) The person I always talk to there is either the Parts Manager or even Service Manager, Lee. They used to have a sweetheart of a service girl named Suzie who has since left. However, I can not say enough about Lee, simply a very nice man and very welcoming. Was always informative and precise with the cars my family has had service there with. Hopefully I can meet you and Andreas at LFSC official opening house. Do you recall the exact date and time?

RocketBoy

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    May 23 (I was wrong about next month, sorry), all day long

BTW: We're planning a drive in April, possibly up to Geneva, WI. Would be great if you could join us. Details will follow here on FChat.

5. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Spike,

Forgot to mention that the auto show cars were there the day I went. The silver 575 was on their showroom floor and the tdf blue 612 was being loaded up for the next show. Lee said I could have gotten a ride in it if I arrived 20 minutes earlier. They left the Vanquish and Quattroporte Maser outside for all those to see that day.

RocketBoy