360 MODENA F1 | FerrariChat

360 MODENA F1

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by PANOWES360, Mar 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PANOWES360

PANOWES360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    BOBBY
    #1 PANOWES360, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Up forsale is my first baby. I have put countless hours into making sure that she always was kept in tip top mechanical condition. I have done each and every service, and on oil changes, flushes etc above and beyond. I run only Redline synthetic oil and all parts are oem from GT PARTS in Phoenix where I live. I have full documentaion and pictures of all the service and pictures from the major service at 26000 miles. Engine/trannyf1 all out and serviced and or replaced. The only flaws with the car are more or less minor (a few sticky buttons) and a couple scapes underside of front bumper (not visible) unless your under the car. Lastly the drivers front fender is going to get rolled. Common issue with 360.430's to rub fender on certain ingress and regress drives etc. I have that already scheduled to happen. I happen to love aftermarket goodies so currently the car had 2 sets of wheels VELLANO is one set and GFG is the other. Thanks to F chat sponsers I also have a yellow tach with a sterling silver cav on it super cool, gets a ton of compliments at cars and coffee here in Scottsdale. Here is a short list
    Carbon Fiber
    1.Airboxes
    2.Engine panels
    3Cluster/tach/fuel/etc
    4.AC controls
    5.Phelm cover with cav on it
    6 Tubi (must have)
    7.steering wheel
    8. agency power rear deck diff
    9.LED light conversion
    10. brand new 2 piece front rotors
    11. Pioneer/dvd/cd/mp3/bluetooth/backup camera
    12. JL sub new suede box and suede
    13.JL tweeters
    14. new insulated black suede A pillar and headliner
    15. sound insulation on firewall/door panels/ roof/ rear and subfloor
    16. clear bra was replaced about 16 mo ago
    17. wrapped 3m satin and black chrome roof of car (see pics) paint is better than perfect under
    18. under dash mounted RED LED lights with seperate on/off
    19. front custom made driving led lights with sep. on/off
    20. All books keys even spent the money on a 430 Red one flash
    light, charger, receipts
    nothing to hide if I forgot anything feel free to ask. Currently had 30004 miles F chat members 68500.00 VIN ZFFYR51AXX0118873 TCU, ECU, F1 Cont upgraded to 2004
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Do you have the stock wheels?

3. PANOWES360

PANOWES360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    BOBBY
    I have stock starfish wheels I would be happy to swap them out if you prefer.

4. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    GLWS. What year? (Inquiring minds may want to know.)

5. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
  6. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    68,500 (on the last line).

7. PANOWES360

PANOWES360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    BOBBY
    #7 PANOWES360, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    Year 1999...in addition I have 100's of pictures from the moment it came rolling off the truck till today. I have pictures of the engine/tranny out parts installed etc. Also car is listed on autotrader with more pics, however miles are off since I took it on a Ferrari road rally around AZ. I am up for trades I am either going to get at 2006/2007 F430 Modena or 2014 Carrera 4s with a 3rd peddle must be black/black or black/red don't care about miles just as long as it was properly maintained. I am also on a the classified moto wait list so if someone has one they want to sell and or trade in part that would be great.

8. rob4092xx

rob4092xx Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    I am also in Phoenix and willing to look at this car for anyone who is serious about buying it and in negotiation status. Bobby, what part of Phoenix are you in? I am in Ahwatukee.

9. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    How about a few more pics of the interior? I'm somewhat interested. Would want the starfish wheels back, and the roof unwrapped. What would it take to get the wrap off the roof and the paint detailed, any idea?

10. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
    PM sent with phone number.

11. PANOWES360

PANOWES360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    BOBBY
    It would take about 20 minutes to remove the wrap and it was freshly detailed prior to putting it on but I could have it polished which I would regardless for new owner. The wheels are not big deal also, however, due to age I would replace tires even though tree is almost new. They are at least 7 years old and I don't think tires are good after 4 maybe five depending on where you live. Send me a PM and I will send you as many interior pics are you like

12. PANOWES360

PANOWES360 Karting

Mar 31, 2014
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    BOBBY
    I live near the Biltmroe resort. I think a few years ago I purchased a Ferrari speaker box for my last Ferrari, Do you have the yellow one with the BBs wheels?