488 Pista Carbon Fiber Options | Page 3 | FerrariChat

488 Pista Carbon Fiber Options

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Rossocorsa1, Mar 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LorenzoOO

LorenzoOO Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2017
    Italia, US NE
    Full Name:
    Lorenzo LaMattina
    Is that the Royal "We" ?

2. BaronM69

BaronM69 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2005
    Washington DC / FR
    Including “carte grise”?

3. ModificatoUK

ModificatoUK Rookie

May 9, 2016
    Amazing performante has all its carbon as standard - I spec’d one with personalisation that is fully carbon loaded and bespoke elements for 4,000 over list.
    Ferrari are taking the rip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I respect the Lambo Performante but its just not in a Ferrari Pista - we know that and they do as well, hence the pricing :)

Shack and Rossocorsa1 like this.
  5. 488 FRANCE

488 FRANCE Rookie

Jul 24, 2017
    FRANCE
    No +10500 ECO TAXE+ 8000 TAXE LUXE+3300 CG

6. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    So it is slightly more than a 812?
    My dealer did not have pricing, but base prices in CHF were displayed at Geneva - the base 488 Pista being 309073 while the base 812 was 317324 CHF, meaning the Pista is - in Switzerland - about 3% less expensive than the 812.
    Anyway it's very close, but with a similar ratio, the 812 being EUR 287424 in France the Pista would be at EUR 280000.

The 488 Pista displayed were (with options) quoted at CHF 374890 for the red car (Rosso Corsa with Argento Nuburgring stripes) and CHF 403716 for the silver car (Argento Nurburgring with Blu America stripes).

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  7. BaronM69

BaronM69 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2005
    Washington DC / FR
    This makes the French total tax about 80kE on top of vehicle price.
    And you still get haters when you show you F car.

BTW the CF parts are NOT included in the base french price

8. Dadr

Dadr Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    OK looking at exterior CF options it looks like the full list is.....

Front Central Splitter CEFS
    Side Air Splitter CEIS
    Rear Diffuser CEXD
    Engine Covers CEL2
    Possibly above are free in certain mrkts

Front Side Spoilers CEXG
    Exterior Sill Cover CEXS
    Engine lid (must have engine covers) BONC
    Tail Light Insert (includes vertical air) GRDC

Jelial likes this.
  9. Jelial

Jelial Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2017
    Basically they force you to buy the rest of CF options in the exteriors. It will look so awkward not to have the underdoor cover (those kind of "side skirts") having standard all the front part and the diffuser in CF. Same thing for the rear moulding (GRDC). In the 488 Pista thread they said that the full exterior CF trim options are 14k euro....My opinion is that's a must have, hoping that the price in the italian market is really around 280k euro basic price.

10. kussetimii

kussetimii Rookie

Apr 22, 2014
    Italia
    Full Name:
    Giovanni I.
    what you say is right. Unfortunately, the Italian base price is higher than 292K

11. Jelial

Jelial Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2017
    This piss me off a little bit, but I still wait official numbers

12. obbob

obbob Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2017
    My impression from the press launch language is that a lot of the exterior carbon fiber you see is standard.

I believe the entire bumper on both ends was said to be carbon fiber as standard.

13. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Caeruleus11 likes this.
  14. unotaz

unotaz Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Michael
    So is it free or not? I have this deck as well, but I'm very confused by it. The first part of the deck talk about the various exterior carbon options and at the end, this shows up on the deck. :confused:

15. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    I'm equally as confused.

16. agrun

agrun Formula Junior

May 24, 2009
    FLA
    Seems clear that these options are free, if you elect to have them on the car, but not mandatory.

Jelial likes this.
  17. Jelial

Jelial Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2017
    Basically they are telling us that if you want all the exterior options in CF you spend less then "normal" ferrari cars because if you pick up the "free ones" is, for me, mandatory to pick up the ones that are to pay.
    As far as I understood from the personalization sheet that they posted on the 488 Pista picture thread you need to pay 3 options:

CEXS carbon fiber underdoor cover (rivestimento sottoporta in carbonio a vista)
    GRDC carbon fiber rear moulding (collegatore fanali posteriori in carbonio a vista)
    CEXG carbon fiber front air vents (spoiler laterali xxxxxxx anteriori in carbonio a vista) can't read the italian wording properly

I guess I didn't forget anything

18. Dadr

Dadr Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    You did very well my eyes couldn’t read any of it! Could you make out pricing? And in what currency?

Jelial likes this.
  19. Jelial

Jelial Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2017
    I was about to do that but....they posted the entire option list on the pictures thread!!!

20. Dadr

Dadr Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    Much appreciated! Looks like all pricing in Euros.

Jelial likes this.
  21. Jelial

Jelial Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2017
    Yes indeed, and apparently, I just spoke on the phone with somebody that knows about it, the price of the car is 275k euro here in italy and is a MUST to put at least 20k euro options of CF....for me is a must anyway to put all exterior CF but at least we don't start counting from 300k :p

if anybody need a translation from italian of some options list I can help

Dadr likes this.
  22. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Apparently Euros, I guess RBT means without taxes (BT standing for "Before Tax" and R for whatever...)

Another funny thing is that the options "included in car price" still have a price.

Jelial likes this.
  23. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    The whole fogginess that surrounds what exterior carbon fiber is standard and what are options is odd. The deck Personalization deck seems clear yet some who have already built their cars say they are options.

Dadr likes this.
  24. Dadr

Dadr Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    New question after looking at the option list it has
    CITZ and States “included in vehicle price” for FNA (assuming Ferrrari North America)

That is the full central tunnel in CF

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

That would be a bonus I wasn’t expecting. I was considering doing the full instrument pod and Matt carbon but if all this glossy CF is included I think that might be enough and would match exterior CF not sure how I feel about glossy side sill stepping into Matt interior.....

25. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017

Totally agree. I haven’t caught the matte carbon fiber bug. I like it glossy. I also think a hodgepodge of textures looks disjointed. I do plan on getting the upper tunnel in carbon fiber as well.