Pilota | FerrariChat

Pilota

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by ceeagr, Apr 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ceeagr

ceeagr Karting

Jul 7, 2004
    Docklands London
    Full Name:
    Ali
    Well I’ve just sat down on the plane to Bologna with the wife to do the Pilota course.....second part in 4 weeks time.

Can’t wait to get back in a two seater after the admittedly fantastic Lusso.

Al

Zcobra1 and Nelsonc275 like this.
  2. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    ENJOY !!

3. ceeagr

ceeagr Karting

Jul 7, 2004
    Docklands London
    Full Name:
    Ali
    I have to say it was fantastic. Can’t wait to go do the advanced middle of next month.

If anybody is thinking about going they should........hammering the 812 round that track is very memorable.

Zcobra1 likes this.
  4. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Great time I bet ! Can you tell me more about the companion programme since you took your wife. Seems steep to charge 1600 Euro for a few dinners/ lunches, tour and spa. Since you already have a room.....

My wife likes spending time at the track when I have tracked cars, so she would be fine spending the day at the track.

How many drivers had companions when you went ? I am looking at Sept. 3/4 dates.

Thanks.

5. ceeagr

ceeagr Karting

Jul 7, 2004
    Docklands London
    Full Name:
    Ali
    My wife drove (the only one but she really enjoyed it) were about 5 other wives who all went and did the spa (which is at the track), cooking and shopping. All seemed to enjoy it.

Your money gets the food for the weekend as well so not as bad value as you might think plus a trip around the track with an instructor.

Bottom line is both of us are now doing the advanced in a couple of weeks.

redwood and Zcobra1 like this.