ferrari 0315 Europa body modifications by ferrari | FerrariChat

ferrari 0315 Europa body modifications by ferrari

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by serge Dermanian, Jul 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. serge Dermanian

Mar 25, 2014
    I have very rare informations about Ferrari 250 Europa VIN"0315
    letter ffrom Ferrari, story of body change & pictures
    or were is that car today?

if someone is interested, let me know will scan the pictures

2. KenGoldman

KenGoldman Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 25, 2009
    MASS., USA
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Goldman
    Serge: I would like to see these.
    [email protected]

I remember you in Walthan, MA--when you had a Maserati in your shop--many years ago

Thanks,
    Ken Goldman

3. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Those letters are well known.
    Here's the poor car in August 2008.
    Car had no chassis number in the normal location at the time, tube had apparently been replaced after a crash and the car was renosed. The chassis number clearly was a restamp.
    It also used a 330 GT 2+2 engine at the time. In 2010 a brand new engine block was fabricated in Modena (not by the factory) and first attempts to restore the car undertaken.
    See also page 8 of Cavallino magazine issue #30 of December 1985. Plus Sports Cars Illustrated of August 1988. Plus AutoWeek of 30 September 1991, DuPont Registry of July 1992 and Hemmings of January 1993.
    Car did the California Mille, the Copperstate 1000 Miles and the Colorado Grand in the 1990's. It no-saled at Barrett Jackson 24 January 1993 and later sold 28 January 2005 by RM in Scottsdale. Later on a fake chassis tag was attached to the firewall with an incorrect engine type "130". 17 August 2007 it was entered for The Quail Motorsport Gathering but DNS. One year later, 16 August 2008, it no-saled at RM in Monterey. Thru late 2009 Fantasy Jct in Berkeley offered it for sale, it later ended up with a Romanian dentist in Switzerland.

Marcel Massini

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. The Red Baron

The Red Baron Formula 3

Jan 3, 2005
    Full Name:
    Warren
    'a Romanian dentist in Switzerland' - Is that where it is today Marcel.