The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 128 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    100% correct.

daytona355 likes this.
  2. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Great summation! but YOU DO KNOW that earthlings have never set foot on moon, Right?

3. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Does it matter anyway?

What consenting adults do in private is their business, IMO.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  4. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    If it is not a Nazi party, may I ask how a German prison would differ from other ones?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

5. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Wow! You have to go back 10 years to Lewis's rookie year to find mistakes that Vettel is currently making. It's not like Lewis just drove off the track and beached it a few races back just because it was a little wet...

6. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    Yahwn nostalgia.Exactly the same was said about Schumacher and probably about Fangio,too_Only difference is nobody ever here met Fangio or saw him live racing.I go with Frank Williams who said he would chose Hamilton from all drivers ever,past and present,(even over Senna)because he has more talent than all others.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  7. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Better ask Max, I’m just referring to his defence at the libel trial.

8. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi

9. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    cool or ignorant ,this is the question.

10. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    old age is a *****!

11. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    I always supported Ferrari and was and I am a big Schumacher supporter.
    Hamilton is special ,some like it others hate it, but nobody can deny he is different from the rest.Different in many things but the most important quality is, he is supremely talented ,very intelligent (don't mix up education with intelligence) and a really genuinely nice person. I once worked for a project at Brackley and talked and met a few mechanics and engineers from the racing team ,even had some discussions with Toto Wolff and James Vowles. Before you ask, I had to sign a gagging order, so I can not say much about anything I saw or heared there. But they speak highly about Lewis supreme talent and other qualities he has as racing driver and there are a few who think he would have beaten all the other (former) drivers they ever worked with. Some of those mechanics and engineers are long in the buisness and worked together with some other great drivers .
    I personally met Lewis Hamilton a few times, he always is very friendly and remembers me.Not arrogant at all and interrested in a lot of things.

ATBNM3 and ktu like this.
  12. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    Unforgiveable? Lighten up,I found it funny even more when Rosberg did the same, it was hillarious

ATBNM3 likes this.
  13. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    He never pressed the restet button.I saw the original footage back than.I think, it is not a big secret that there was a deal between the FIA ,McLaren,Mercedes and Ferrari that McLaren was allowed to continue in F1 but not to win the WDC

william, tifosi12 and ATBNM3 like this.
  14. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Lol

Another one in dreamland.

daytona355 and stavura like this.
  15. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    daytona355, stavura and Bas like this.
  16. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    #3191 ATBNM3, Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Haha what else is he going to say and how much say do the Ferrari family have in running the Ferrari business?

Ferrari would have to make a spectacular offer for Hamilton to leave Mercedes and they know it. Hopefully they have realized that if they want to win a WDC while Hamilton is driving in F1 they need to make that offer. Vettel can't do it in a faster car and certainly LeCerc can't be expected to do any better than Vettel...

17. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    [DonnaMobile, post: 146215363, member: 218791"]He never pressed the restet button.I saw the original footage back than.I think, it is not a big secret that there was a deal between the FIA ,McLaren,Mercedes and Ferrari that McLaren was allowed to continue in F1 but not to win the WDC[/QUOTE]
    LOLOLOLOLO comidian alert!!!

18. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

In view of the protagonists of the time (Mosley, Dennis, Ferrari and Mercedes, etc...), I would not be surprised if there had been some serious horse trading behind close doors to that effect. So I am open minded about a conspiracy theory about 2007.

Jakuzzi and kraftwerk like this.
  19. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    There is NOTHING funny about sitting in a car waiting for the lights to change and have an IDIOT plow into the back of you

17 posts and you are being as controversial as you dare to be ................

daytona355 and fil like this.
  20. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Hamilton is brilliant that's why he's winning. Vettel not so much...

william likes this.
  21. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    #3196 BartonWorkman, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    2018 was set to be the year for us to see if Hamilton or Vettel would emerge to go on to a fifth
    title especially seeing as how the performance of the Mercedes-Benz and Ferrari cars are on
    equal terms (and in most cases Ferrari is tipped to be faster).

And, look what has happened. Hamilton has gone ahead and shown to be very canny with
    great race craft. His performance at the German Grand Prix at Hockenheim this year, winning
    from 14th on the grid, a masterfully run race and completely at the cost of Vettel may be his
    best performance ever as there was never a doubt Vettel would buckle and he would win,
    it was the Lewis Hamilton Show.

Whatever this unending argument is about Hamilton is in this forum (and why he's called
    "Elton", we'll likely never know), the fact of the matter is that he's approaching and
    surpassing the records of the immortals, second in wins (69) only behind Schumacher and
    now clear all-time leader in pole positions (79), the suggestion that he's anything less than a phenomenal talent is foolish.

Having been around and followed racing most of my life, I may remember the days when
    top drivers the likes of Prost, Senna, Mansell and even Schumacher were were sneered at
    by the old timers as "winers" and "prima donnas", all this, and not near the level of he
    man drivers of their eras such as Fangio or Clark for example so this argument goes on
    over many eras, not just this one.

Now that Hamilton is only 22 race wins behind Schumacher's seemingly impossible to beat
    record, which he may easily eclipse in two seasons if current form holds, what will the
    complaint be then?

Mistakes? Certainly, all drivers make mistakes. It was said at the height of the Prost/Senna
    era that drivers were allowed three mistakes per season. As competitive as F1 is currently,
    with the entire field covered by tenths of a second, and the top four or five usually within
    hundredths of a second, mistakes are magnified that much more. But, taking the human
    element out of racing also removes the drama and looking at the mistake count this year,
    it would seem Vettel is clearly leading.

There's no pleasing everyone but to state that Hamilton is anything less than the best driver
    in F1 currently is out of touch and unrealistic. And, if Ferrari thought they had half a chance of
    signing him they'd usher Vettel out the door in an instant so relax.

BHW

Adrian Thompson, ktu, ATBNM3 and 8 others like this.
  22. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

That's exactly my opinion.

He may not be the most likeable individual, but his achievements cannot be disputed.

Adrian Thompson, ATBNM3 and kraftwerk like this.
  23. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    This.

One of the best posts on FChat I have seen in a long time.

And it makes me happy to know that there are others out there who get it. Others who realize that what we are watching right now is nothing short of epic F1 history in the making.

ktu, ATBNM3, Patrick Dixon and 3 others like this.
  24. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    #3199 JLF, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Man you guys take this **** seriously. Each one of you so desperately trying prove your smarter and your boy is better. The vitriol in this forum towards those that don’t like each other’s driver is astounding. It’s just entertainment. Just enjoy it for what it is.

I hope “Elton” loses and quits. But at the end of the day it doesn’t matter a hill of beens and has zero effect on my life.

daytona355 and fil like this.
  25. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Isn't it funny? As said before, this conspiracy make no sense at all but I guess this is the mindset of the LH44 fanboys... if he does not win they have to find a way to explain why it was not his fault. Wait a few more days and they will explain you why actually Lewis won all the championships he ever competed and that there was a deal behind closed doors that Red Bull gets 4 titles to stay in F1....
    Where have all his "supporters" been between 2009 and 2013 when nobody in the field was afraid of Lewis? All of the sudden climbing into the hybrid Mercedes he is elevated to the racing God by them and they are never tired to spam this forum with it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

daytona355, Bas and fil like this.