Turo? | FerrariChat

Turo?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by EPIK22, Sep 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EPIK22

EPIK22 Rookie

Sep 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    David Earnest
    Has anyone listed their car on Turo? If so, what was your experience and opinion?

Thanks!

2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
  3. EPIK22

EPIK22 Rookie

Sep 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    David Earnest
    paulchua likes this.
  4. eatdrivesleep

eatdrivesleep Rookie

Jun 23, 2017
    Fort Myers, FL
    Full Name:
    Bryan Martinez
    I haven’t listed my car but have rented from them before. I was in Las Vegas last month and rented a F-Type. I had a great experience and the owner was a real car guy. I still don’t know if I would rent out my cars, you just never know how they will treat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Seems like a decent service when you get the right person renting and the right owner putting their cars on there.

I'm waaaay to protective of my rides for that.

6. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    There is no way I would rent my car out to anyone. But I would rent other people's cars. People are willing to pick up from the airport and everything.

Twosherpaz likes this.
  7. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I rented a '14 Jaguar F-type convertible for 3 days during the Monterey weekend. $543, 250 miles each day, comprehensive insurance, and airport pick-up/drop off included. It was a very good experience and i'll do it again. No way I'd rent my car out though.

Twosherpaz likes this.
  8. xotik

xotik Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2009
    Gulf Coast
    Full Name:
    Chad
    I too have heard good things about their rental services, but like the others I couldn't do it with my cars.

Twosherpaz likes this.
  9. SCEye

SCEye F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2009
    Norcal - Peninsula
    thought about it but then not sure if anyone would pay for what I'm thinking of charging.
    does $1000-1200/day for a CS sound reasonable? Then I think most renters would rather rent a 360 - in their mind the 360 is a better car (radio, leather, cruise control)...

10. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    I love renting from Turo, but would never rent my personal toys out. SoCal and Vegas seem to very often have the best selection at relatively low prices...my last trip out to LA I rented an Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio for only $110/day, that thing was a hoot to drive. The trip prior to that I got a McLaren 570GT for only $499/day!

EPIK22 and Twosherpaz like this.