2018 International Rally Berlin | FerrariChat

2018 International Rally Berlin

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Portenos, Sep 30, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Portenos

Portenos Formula 3

Aug 20, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Carguytour
    Live from Berlin it's FGM attending the 2018 International Rally.
    It was mostly new cars with 2 or 3 Meraks, 2 O3 Mistrals, 1 Mistral Spy, 1 Vignale Spy. a couple Mexicos.
    2 3500GT coupes, A couple Khamsins and on and on. See the photos.
    I knew a hand full of guys. The cars showed up an hour late (German Precision) parked in the Plaza in Potsdam a very famous and beautiful place. They were there for 3 hours, no program, no announcer, no trophies and bingo they left.
    Must have been 50 or 60 cars.
    See photos
    From Berlin and driving back to Milano.
    Ciao,
    FGM
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

bay and 010 like this.
  2. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    Hi Frank,

Thanks for posting that, there annual International Maserati club meetings in Europe are very enjoyable and centered on driving not concours, I attended the Swedish one in 2010 and the Swiss one in 2013, loved them, unfortunately I was unable to attend this one.

Greetings from Fort Lauderdale where I was happy to see a lot of activity at the maserati dealership this weekend.

Marc