The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 132 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Japan, unless it rains, looks like a bust. What a shame the FIA chooses to prevent teams innovations when there isn’t a three pointed star on the hood. Criminal bias going on, if it were the stock exchange someone would be getting nicked by now

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Today Lewis picked up his 80th pole (second place in F1 history is MS at 68). This thread has become...”Lewis is crushing records on the track, but I don’t like him because he has foot odor and his shoes smell bad”.

william, ATBNM3, kraftwerk and 2 others like this.
  3. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Less races per season for Michael, also many less points per race available, and of course, mostly Michael had competition for pole and races, with teams allowed to actually test and develop, but let’s not let that ruin your stat assessment.

my observations to which you quoted were from actually meeting him on occasion and assessing it personally, I wasn’t speculating.

Love what you love brother. To me, Elton still sucks (I don’t know about him stinking though, that’s new on me) hehehe :)

4. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Someone want to do the math? Lewis 80 poles in 224 races, MS 68 poles in 308 races.

Blackmamba, ATBNM3, kraftwerk and 2 others like this.
  5. Banzai!

Banzai! Karting

Mar 1, 2013
    So Lewis currently has what, 15 more poles than Senna? Yes, he has the record but does anyone really believe that head to head in equal conditions / equipment, Senna wouldn't eat Lewis alive in an all or nothing battle for pole? I'm not even a big Senna fan, but that's how much stats mean, especially when trying to use them to rank drivers across different era's.

History will be the final judge and history has a way of condensing a driver down to their strengths and weakness and the events that defined their career. No question, Hamilton will have stats and numbers to be among the best. I think another record he holds however is that of the most hated multi time world champion ever. Like it or not, this too will be factored into the final equation.

daytona355 likes this.
  6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Since I think all you are trying to do is to get Tifosi banned (maybe even specifically me), and I have asked the mods and they said I can answer how I like, then I’ll just say if you think Elton’s run of results is due to the man, and not the car, then I’d suggest you read up on f1 and (study) it a bit better, as this opinion deserves an ‘F’. Hehehe

7. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    The man has to drive the car. If you put a F1 car on the grid it won't move. It has to have a driver.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  8. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Do you think anyone,anywhere, even cares about a handful, or even a dozen or more people on F Chat that 'hate' Lewis. Err no sorry.

He is writing history ,like it or not.He will of course be remembered as ONE OF the all time greats.End of ,period,whatever.

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    And any one of at least ten drivers, appointed merc number one would get the job done, some much easier and with less fuss than that donut... what’s your point?

Don’t take th8s the wrong way, but you won’t convince any Tifosi here that you are right, so why do you keep banging your head against the wall. We don’t like him, end of. Why do you worry about it so much that every post you make is about elton being some kind of god? He isn’t, he was beaten by button, beaten by Nico to a title, almost beaten by Nico a further twice and saved by team orders and mechanical failures

Forza Ferrari

10. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #3285 Mark(study), Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Seb had the dominate car for 4 years, and has 4 championships. Same with Michael and Lewis. It’s the sport we watch, best car plus top driver equals multiple championships. Seems the point of F1 is to be a top 3 driver so you have a chance at the top 3 teams and then it’s a role of the dice as to who creates the dominate car from a technology point, and how long (Red Bull 4 years, Ferrari 5 years, MB ? Years)... that advantage last. Lewis picked the right team, others didn’t. Lewis gets credit where credit is due.

Blackmamba, ATBNM3 and ktu like this.
  11. TurboFreak650

TurboFreak650 Formula 3

Jul 10, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    That's not why I don't like him. I don't like him because he is a crybaby diva ****** bag. A smug winner and a sore loser.

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  12. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    #3287 ktu, Oct 6, 2018
    I am a Ferrari fan, not a enemy. We were originally responding to "Lewis 80 poles in 224 races, MS 68 poles in 308 races" . I cant help if these stats sit uncomfortable with some people. I can't do nothing about it. You can't do nothing about it. It is what it is.

DonnaMobile and ATBNM3 like this.
  13. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Clarification: my note to you was along the lines of "you control how you respond", which has a slightly different meaning. Just wanted to make sure that you didn't get a wrong impression as to the range of acceptable responses.

kraftwerk and ATBNM3 like this.
  14. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    If this was only true.... then his fanboys would not join this forum to do their missionary work...

15. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Let's imagine for a minute that Lewis does indeed'suck' ..

After the last few races that would put Vettel right up there with Monica Lewinsky:eek:

Blackmamba, ktu, ATBNM3 and 1 other person like this.
  16. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    I'm sorry, but Vettel is far worse...

ATBNM3, Blackmamba and kraftwerk like this.
  17. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Too true. however his haters/detractors are so obsessed with him they like to keep him in the headlines...:)

ATBNM3, Blackmamba and ktu like this.
  18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    No, I didn’t, as you can see, I measured my response. I don’t think I was in any way horrible or nasty towards the poster

19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    The difference is that Michael could take a bad car and make it win, Alonso also to a point. Elton can’t do that, he can drive the perfect car (Mercedes 2014 to present) and get the results the car deserves. When he had a less than stellar car, the best he could do was finish where it was expected to finish. He cannot develop a car, nor drive around issues. Those are the skills of a complete racer a la Michael...... elton will never be seen as that high a level of driver save by the most ardent of his cheerleaders

Forza ferrari

stavura and SimCity3 like this.
  20. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    And as I pointed out, the Mercedes is the class of the field by a significant margin, built in by the rules and the inability of anyone to be allowed to test or develop their way to catch up.... a totally false situation UNAFFECTED by what driver is in the car. Michaels 7 titles were won in the heat of battle, where the best car of the field varied week by week sometimes, where a team that lost could go out and test test test and turn up at the next race half a second quicker. His achievements can’t be reduced to the level of the current championship battles as they are written in stone by the rules at the start of each season, actually since 2014.

Hence, my point is to stop comparing Michaels achievements to your heroes, as they can only be compared by stats generated by a biased and false regulation change. The ferrari was not a dominating car in the way that the Mercedes is because teams had the choice to develop at the same or higher rate than ferrari throughout that period, ferrari simply did it the best.

What was far more impressive, in fact, was Renault beating Michael to the championships in 2005 and 2006, because they were able to make the most of the rules that were brought in to hamper ferrari (agreed by ferrari in an attempt to be fair to all at the end of 2004), and they managed to stay ahead of ferrari just about, leading to some great racing between two great drivers. Note how Michael CONGRATULATED openly Alonso on his titles, and was sure to thank his ferrari team for their efforts, in deference to your ‘champion’ that regularly throws his team under the bus if he loses a race, let alone a championship. He has no class and this thread is entirely devoted to marking that lack of class and sportsmanship, nothing more. Everyone here thinks he is a good and fast driver, but those that know F1 and racing are also sure that he is not a true great driver.

Forza Ferrari

21. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Then why did Schumacher have to develop the car first and then win? Are you saying he couldn't have won in a "perfect" car?

ATBNM3 and Blackmamba like this.
  22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    ????????? Really?... do you read your posts before you press send? I’m not going to get into any further discussion with you. You know my opinion, if you don’t like it, or don’t understand something I wrote, I just don’t care. No hard feelings sunshine

23. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

The difference is Schumacher developed a dog into a winner, living at Fiorano and putting in the blood and sweat for years of development and subsequent success.

Ironically it was then Schumacher and Brawn who helped develop the Merc that Hamilton now sits in.

Lewis has indeed been blessed.

daytona355 likes this.
  24. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

You need to replay the races from 1996.

Schumacher still won races in a complete dog.

stavura, sammysaber and daytona355 like this.
  25. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    #3300 ktu, Oct 6, 2018
    Hamilton did the same 2009- Alonso's words "Hamilton drove incredibly to win in 2009, the car was not good"

DonnaMobile and ATBNM3 like this.