458 seat belts color | FerrariChat

458 seat belts color

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Fais, Nov 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fais

Fais Rookie

Sep 28, 2017
    Full Name:
    Fais Momen
    I have the regular black color belts and now want to change to red. Any thoughts ? There used to be an after market supplier but seems to not do f car belts anymore.

2. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
  3. Afonsolaw

Afonsolaw Formula 3

Sep 11, 2011
    New jersey
    You are better off buying the belts straight from Ferrari ... I wouldn’t mess with safety belts and sure would not buy a car with aftermarket belts ...

Caeruleus11 and AClark like this.
  4. AClark

AClark Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    USA
    Agreed, safety items are usually best purchased from the manufacturer directly for liability reasons if nothing else !

5. FerrariFab

FerrariFab Karting

Jan 14, 2010
    Inland Empire
    Full Name:
    CFI Designs
    i would be interested in buying your black belts if willing to sell.i have yellow now.lmk

6. veilstylez

veilstylez Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2005
    SoCal
    anyone willing to trade my black for red beats=)

7. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Americas Team Headquarters
    Full Name:
    Mark
    What is the cost of changing belt colors through the dealer using factory OEM parts?

8. Jackalope

Jackalope Rookie

Jun 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jackalope
    I ordered a Portofino with yellow. They came in. It's a joke yellow not even ferrari. Yellow
    Yours the same

9. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    About $1500 for the pair. Then add installation on top of that and you're looking at $1800. I just changed both of my seat belts with OEM rossa corsa (have a 2013 458 Spider that had black seat belts). I really liek the red and it compliments the interior nicely.

If you are mechanically inclined, you can change the seat belts yourself. The biggest pain is removing the panels.