Motor 4 Toys - Dec 2nd - Group Drive | FerrariChat

Motor 4 Toys - Dec 2nd - Group Drive

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TrojanFan, Nov 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Is anyone interested doing another group drive to the Motor 4 Toys event this year? With all of the fires and destruction, this event takes on even more importance this year.

As in the past, the meet up is at the Whole Foods parking lot in Sherman Oaks which is located on Sepulveda Blvd, just south of the 101 & 405 intersections. Its a great meet up spot for anyone coming north or south on the 405 or west on the 101. We have had 15 - 25 cars show up for the group drive in past years.

As I'm not really an early riser, I'm suggesting a 7:30 meet up. If you think that's too late, let me know and we can bump it up. Who is interested in meeting up?

Remember the location for this year's Motor 4 Toys has been moved to Pierce College.

2. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Rather than start a different thread, anyone to the North (Santa Barbara down to Camarillo) is welcome to join the annual Santa Barbara caravan that typically hits the road at (gasp!) 6:15am. It's a beautiful drive in the pre-dawn light. You can send Monteman or me a PM for location and meeting time.

3. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I've had a couple of guys hit me up via email about joining the Sherman Oaks group So we have a few committed.

Where are the regulars for the drive?

4. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Anyone headed from Inland Empire?

5. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
  6. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I forgot how many big rigs full of toys Dusty got last year, but this year is gonna be even bigger. What a great event!

7. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I'm not feeling the "love" for the group drive. Usually way more than those that sign up here show up for the drive but so far no one has indicated that they plan to join in. Let's get a few commitments.

Don't forget to bring the toys!

8. C4YES

C4YES Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2008
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Todd

Smile Peter for you are loved by many:p:):rolleyes:

9. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Does that mean we will see you there? Dr. Sam was asking about you last week.

10. C4YES

C4YES Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2008
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Todd
    Got a big Christmas party night prior and so not likely. You know how we roll (aka Roosevelt Hotel gathering!). I'll PM Sammy, its been awhile.

11. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    OK, well since no one has signed up, Im going to pull the plug on the drive. I'm still going to the event but driving directly there. If anyone shows up at Whole Foods, there is no organized drive so drive on your own and see you there.