For Sale - F1 Ferrari Go Kart | FerrariChat

For Sale F1 Ferrari Go Kart

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by FlyingElvis, Nov 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FlyingElvis

FlyingElvis Rookie

Nov 21, 2018
    Full Name:
    David Ray Siddons
    #1 FlyingElvis, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    Up for you’re consideration is a mid 2000’s F1 Ferrari Go Kart. Can’t find many of these for some reason . From what I can see it is fabricated nicely and has quality racing parts . The body kit alone is very impressive. Has a three spd transmission with a reverse and neutral. 12 volt battery with electric start. This isn’t some cheap yard kart. Try to find one for sale. I can ship it to the moon if need be. Make a offer that’s respectable. Two photos of a couple that one is for sale in UK and other sold at auction years ago. Thanks for looking David 765-719-3600 Indiana USA I completely disassembled the carb and cleaned everything. I drove it around my neighborhood and it steers tight and shift properly with all the lights working.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files: