458 Novitec Lift | FerrariChat

458 Novitec Lift

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Baptist, Dec 1, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Baptist

Baptist Karting

Mar 2, 2008
    Has anyone fitted this system?
    Interested to hear peoples thoughts.

2. hs355

hs355 Karting

Feb 1, 2014
    I have the Novitec Lift System and the Novitec springs (including Shocks) mounted in my 2012 458 Spider since I bought the car in 2013.
    I cannot talk about any major difference in "drive an feel", maybe a little bit more sporty but in no way uncomfortable.
    And the lift ist working perfectly whenever I need it.
    Additional Bonus: Whereas the original Ferrari Lift System makes a lowering of the car impossible, Novitec can do (some 20 mm which looks nice and feels even better)...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Baptist

Baptist Karting

Mar 2, 2008
    Thanks for that info, good to know. Was hoping to lower 30mm which is I believe achievable with the kit, with 40mm lift. I’m sure Ferrari wouldn’t be happy warranty wise with install, that’s my only negative.

4. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Can you tell us what price it is, completely installed ?

5. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    Tried PM'ing but wasn't working for some reason. Shoot me an email [email protected] if you have any questions!

6. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    This is a great system! You get the best of both worlds when you install this kit. This does allow for the car to be lowered a bit while still benefiting from the front axle lift.

Really a life save when it comes to low driveways and speed bumps.

Let me know if you have any questions!

7. hs355

hs355 Karting

Feb 1, 2014
    sorry for the late answering - I had to check my books, the installation took place in 2014...
    I paid some 7.000 EUR, all inclusive.

Melvok likes this.
  8. Baptist

Baptist Karting

Mar 2, 2008
    Anyone have any pictures of the unit installed in the storage area 'trunk', how neat is the final install on this?

9. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    Click this link here and find the vid for the lift system should be on the lower right side. At about 9:16 you can get an idea where the hydraulic unit will end up.

Let us know if you have other questions!