Kline Innovation F12/TDF/GTC4Lusso Inconel exhaust | FerrariChat

Kline Innovation F12/TDF/GTC4Lusso Inconel exhaust

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Felix_kline, Oct 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    Hello everyone, happy to join the forum! I believe we already have quite a few Kline customers around and now we can present every new product release on the forum.

I want to introduce our Ferrari F12/ TDF and FF/GTCLusso range.

Our exhaust systems are state of the art parts having all operations made under the same roof, at our facility in Europe, Romania. From the initial design, tube making/bending to the final assembly and weld. We are one of the very few companies producing in house Inconel tubing and bends, at F1 standard. To compliment our systems we are also offering prepreg carbon fiber tips, made by us with 3D designed molds in our autoclave.

For the F12 and F12TDF models - http://www.kline-innovation.com/exhaust-collection/ferrari/f12/f12/
    For the FF and GTC4Lusso models - http://www.kline-innovation.com/exhaust-collection/ferrari/gtc4-lusso/gtc4-lusso/

The stunning V12 engine fitted on these models had to be complimented by a proper F1 sounding exhaust. So we have developed a complete solution, which includes :

- Downpipes - 3.1KG/ each (with sport cats, decat is lighter)
    - X pipe - 1.5KG
    - Center pipes - 2.1KG/ each
    - Rear valvetronic muffler section - 3.9KG/ each

All systems can be ordered with test pipes or 100/200cell HJS cat pipes.
    The valvetronic technology will work exactly the same as the original equipment, moreover we use the same valves as Ferrari equips the modern models from factory. Weight of our systems is less than 40% compared to the original exhaust!

Optional any of our systems can be ordered together with our wireless Inconel button.

Some pure F1 sound :

A nice compilation starring a lifetime Ferrari fan and pilot Josh Cartu

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Feel free to ask any questions. You can PM or email and also you can address any of our trusted worldwide dealers (which can be found on our website at dealer section)
    Email : [email protected]

350MH83 and Terrence like this.
  2. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    #2 Felix_kline, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  3. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Just bumping this up to see if anyone here has a Kline and their thoughts on it.....Speaking with James from Vivid and I'm seriously considering putting the valvetronic exhaust and X Pipe on my Lusso.....love the sound out of the stock exhaust but just looking for a little more.....I think this might be the answer and doesn't break the bank compared with the Novitec.....any thoughts?

4. vegasviper

vegasviper Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 22, 2005
    Las Vegas,NV
    I have the Kline Inconel system on my FF, love the sound. Car is quiet when I choose, insanely loud when I choose. I generally go with insanely loud

5. Nelsonc275

Nelsonc275 Formula 3

Sep 27, 2013
    Pricing for the GTC4 Lusso?

6. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    $5000 plus shipping from Vivid racing for catback....high flow cats are another $4600....

7. vegasviper

vegasviper Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 22, 2005
    Las Vegas,NV
    this doesn't seem like the inconel version pricing

8. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    That's stainless pricing....

vegasviper likes this.
  9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    PM sent!

Happy to assist any interested parties with pricing. We have excellent deals on stainless and inconel for Ferrarichat members.

-James

10. mark cherno

mark cherno Rookie

Mar 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    mark cherno
    Will this system work for 812 superfast as well ?

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Per Kline, they haven't checked / test-fit as of yet, but they do plan to develop a system either way. No ETA as of yet, but I will update you and this thread once they let us know the details.

-James

12. BobbyF12

BobbyF12 Rookie

Jul 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Amir hussain Alhammadi
    Hi i want to order for my 2014 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, i just want hear one if you have any video for it while closed and open and pricing with details please! I would love to keep the factory cats as well if possible!

13. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
  14. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    Many FF/F12 and GTC4lusso system have been made and shipped recently. If any around here please chime in.

A quick tease with an FF running complete Kline system. Ferrari and snow can be really fun, especially with 4x4 :)

15. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Why inconel and not titanium?

16. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Inconel handles heat better and has similar weight to titanium. For things like headers and cat pipes, titanium cannot handle the heat and stainless or inconel needs to be used. Kline takes it a step further and offers complete systems made from inconel.

-James

Felix_kline likes this.
  17. vegasviper

vegasviper Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 22, 2005
    Las Vegas,NV

love my Kline inconel on my FF, but it throws codes

18. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Three codes on my Lusso also. O2 sensor spacers fixed it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felix_kline and vegasviper like this.
  19. vegasviper

vegasviper Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 22, 2005
    Las Vegas,NV
    thanks, spacers are going in this week!

Felix_kline likes this.
  20. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    As James also said, for hot parts Inconel is the ideal choice.

More info about it, from another of our old posts.

Titanium in various grades, is an amazing material. We work with grades 2 through to 7, each varies in its mechanical properties, 7 being one of the strongest. It has a very high tensile strength, low density, is corrosion resistant at temperatures up to 600c, easy to machine and weld with both manual and automatic processes.

The drawback with titanium as an exhaust material, is that prolonged heat exposure up to and above 600c degrees, results in a slow oxidization of the material, forming what is known as “alpha case”. This alpha case formation is accelerated in exhaust application due to the corrosive reactive nature of the exhaust gases. Alpha case is very brittle, and will easily crack under vibration and load resulting in exhaust failure. The way to avoid these failures, is to either, use for exhaust components that remain fairly cold, or to use extremely thick 2mm plus titanium, and or to add a passivating coating, ie, paint layer to the exhaust.

Inconel superalloy, has around the same strength to weight ratio of titanium, its significantly higher desnity, but has greater tensile strength. So exhausts made from 0.7mm wall will weigh roughly the same as 1.3mm wall titanium, and will be 35% lighter than a 2mm wall titanium exhaust. The property of Inconel that make it perfect for exhaust manufacture though, is its thermochemical stability. It remains completely inert up to 1200c degrees, and the tensile strength actually increases at high temperatures, this means that your Inconel exhaust get stronger during and after use, unlike titanium that will degrade over time.

Ferrari, Mclaren, Aston martin all use Inconel on their hypercar projects for the standard exhausts.

We are happy that we can offer this special material on street supercars.

21. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    Glad to love it! Even with 200cell HJS HD catalyst, some Ferrari's are really sensitive.
    Drop me an email if you want me to send you a set of spacers ;)

vegasviper likes this.
  22. vegasviper

vegasviper Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 22, 2005
    Las Vegas,NV
    thanks Felix

23. Felix_kline

Felix_kline Karting
    Sponsor

Nov 6, 2013
    And the final version of the video is ready, Enjoy the sound >>

24. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Hey guys! Still offering special pricing for all Kline systems. Send me a PM if you are interested!