Help Me Pick An F430 (Round 3) | FerrariChat

Help Me Pick An F430 (Round 3)

Discussion in '360/430' started by beatboy77, Apr 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. beatboy77

beatboy77 Karting

Apr 22, 2017
    Colorado Springs
    Need some help deciding on an F430. Both are in extremely nice condition and have been well cared for. Both are coupes. Both in Rosso Corsa exterior. Here are the details

2005 Ferrari F430
    Mileage - 36k
    Price $91k
    Clutch Life Remaining - 95%
    Previous Owners - 6
    Comments - Many service records from Day 1, all tools and books and both keys. Black interior. Tasteful modifications done. No warranty

2007 Ferrari F430
    Mileage - 21k
    Price $105k
    Clutch Life Remaining - 92%
    Previous Owners - 8
    Comments - Ferrari CPO (2 Yeat Warranty). All service records from Day 1, all tools and books and both keys. Tan Interior. All 4 rear tail lights recently replaced by Ferrari. Little concerned about 8 previous owners.

Is the 2007 worth $14k more? Thoughts?

2. cozmo920

cozmo920 Karting

Nov 3, 2012
    2007 yes all day long. Likely will save yourself a ton of headaches on repairs down the line...

Skidkid likes this.
  3. recoil

recoil Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2007
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Steve
    As a general rule, I have tried to stay away from the first production year of any car. The manufactures tend to learn from their mistakes and update the build.

The CPO piece of mind may be worth the difference. And you may be able to negotiate the price.

As mentioned in the other thread, have an independent PPI done.

Don't choose based on price alone.

Steve