Bad@#$ Camaro and its a 3rd Gen! | FerrariChat

Bad@#$ Camaro and its a 3rd Gen!

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by Eric R, Apr 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric R

Eric R F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2014
    The Woodlands, Tx
    Full Name:
    Eric R.
    As a teen in the early '80s I lived for and loved the GM 3rd gens. Always loved the look of the Iroc and Trans Am. I knew this day was coming when the hobby would start to pick up on these and move away from the 1st and 2nd gens. All I can say is wow! I understand this car is more about tracking however, I can see detuning it a little and putting in a nice new interior and making a cruiser out of it. Well done. http://www.superchevy.com/features/1811-baddest-third-gen-camaro-ever-built/

Nativetroy and TexasF355F1 like this.
  2. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Personally, I have always loved the look of the 3rd gen Camaro. Always!

3. Nativetroy

Nativetroy F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2010
    central fl
    Full Name:
    Troy
    They featured that car on the Hoonigan Garage. Awesome build and well thought out spec.

4. Face76

Face76 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2006
    The Other Oz
    Full Name:
    M Wilborn
    How much did that cost to build? $27k for the motor alone puts in the $75k+ range. Maybe over a $100k?

5. Eric R

Eric R F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2014
    The Woodlands, Tx
    Full Name:
    Eric R.
    I know. That is why I am interested in these things. Watching some of the auctions these resto modded cars are fetching pennies on the dollar. How cool would it be to have something like this to cruise around in? You can bet your last dollar your would be the only one too. Everytime I look at this I need to go listen to some Poison. Rock on!