F12 exhaust | FerrariChat

F12 exhaust

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by f12tm, Apr 6, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f12tm

f12tm Karting

Nov 26, 2014
    North Carolina
    Has anyone installed the Fabspeed Sport exhaust system... that would be just the 200-cell cats and the x-pipe ? no change in exhaust mufflers.... I see only one review on their web-site and it's from "unknown".... I already have my mufflers blocked open and do like the additional sound at low speed... if someone has done this, would certainly like to hear your opinion..

2. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Bringing this thread back from the dead, I'm interested to know if anyone has had firsthand experience with the Fabspeed sport exhaust system with the 200 cell cats?

3. Potratz

Potratz Rookie

May 25, 2017
  4. matts086

matts086 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 6, 2017
    Toronto, ON
    I had the cats and x pipe on my F12 before I sold it. The cats made a huge difference in the sound, really opened it up. Should have been that way from the factory. I have another set coming for my 812 next month, hopefully they fit.

Zero issues with the check engine light coming on either.

5. Rosino81

Rosino81 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    London, UK
    I am also interested in this solution. I.e. going cats 200cel as opposed to replacing the back boxes. There's a set for sale used of Capristo back box + X pipes but not sure it will improve sound as much as replacing cats.

On my Speciale the common accepted knowledge was that the Cats were the way to go down to improve sound rather than boxes..

Any wisdom appreciated.

6. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
    I ended up going with Kline 200 cell sport cats and Capristo X-pipe with valve controller.

I couldn't be happier. The car sounds amazing and it's not intrusive in the cabin. No drone either. However when you hammer it, you hear all the magnificence of the V12 symphony. When cruising, you have a sweet purr. I have never even had to close my valves due to excessive noise.

Later on I did a tune from Vivid Racing and I had them add some pops and burbles for the decels.... I'm very very happy