360 - 360 6spd on Bring a Trailer | FerrariChat

360 360 6spd on Bring a Trailer

Discussion in '360/430' started by DefunctNeurons, May 31, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
  2. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
    It will interesting. It’s got some miles, needs sticky repair, and has a controversial color. Very strong early bidding, I was surprised.

3. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    That isn't a US vin either so likely can't get it registered in CA. Or at least not easily.

4. ke0kie

ke0kie Rookie

Jul 26, 2007
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott Jones
    81k and less than 2hrs to go, good value pulse for a 3 pedal 360, lets see what auction ends at.

5. ke0kie

ke0kie Rookie

Jul 26, 2007
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott Jones
    90k, and timer has reset multiple times

6. basscase415

basscase415 Karting

Jun 10, 2017
    CA
    Curious if the bidder(s) had a PPI done. Comments say there was a tranny-noise issue and loose precats to boot.

Kind of a big deal if true.

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  7. ke0kie

ke0kie Rookie

Jul 26, 2007
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott Jones
    I was wondering the same, looks like that gated 6-speed will push it close to 100k if not more (despite a "non-standard" color), very interesting market info to observe!

8. carless

carless Formula Junior

May 20, 2005
    So. Ca.
    Full Name:
    Paul
    #8 carless, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Bring a trailer deleted all my comments on this auction. I talked about a 99 3 pedal car on auto trader, then responded to frequent seller accusing me of being a jerk for talking about another listing. Took a screen shot of my last response knowing what would happen. Why would you buy a car on a site that sensors its comments? I would just go to eBay and skip the 5% buyers fee!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Attached Files:

9. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    #9 I'm 360 Canuck, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Looks sharp to me.
    Fender shields and Daytona seats would make it perfect. But splitting hairs.

I wouldn’t call it a “controversial” colour, just a less common one. Grigio Ingrid is controversial.
    And stickies are no big deal, if you DIY. One day of your time, and less than $25.

A lot of sites have rules against negative price discussion in a sale thread. It’s a fine line between innocent discussion and being a troll. Allowing discussion of other vehicle ads opens the door to self-promotion/sale hijacking.

10. 360+Volt=Prius

360+Volt=Prius Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2013
    Western Mass
    Full Name:
    Raimondo
    I love the color.

Apparently sold for 96.5k

From the skimming I did only draw back is it’s an European car.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

11. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    #11 Tarek307, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Great auction and goes to show our cars are getting the respect they deserve, and i see gated manuals going up even more in value over time.

#1 you didn't just "talk" about a 1999 on Bring a trailer, you went on someones auction and posted a LINK or talk about another cheaper car and say where its listed for sale that is pretty scummy if you ask me. ( i never even saw that comment with the link, it was flagged before but others talked about it)

#2 you are comparing ebay with Bringatrailer? lol..no comment there

#3 BAT does NOT sensor comments, it takes at least 4 or 5 people to flag you for your comment to be flagged, and when you go on someones auction that is trying to sell their car and you post a link to another car that is of course going to get you flagged, its common sense, and anyone with manners or courtesy wouldn't do that.

and sure that site was a discussion forum before being an auction, but guess what, its now BOTH a discussion forum and an auction site, but the discussion is to be made with something called common courtesy to the "auction" sure if you see something bad you point it out, etc..but you don't go posting links or talking about cheaper cars and where they can be had!!

I'm 360 Canuck and hessank like this.
  12. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    +1
    I believe FChat has similar rules here also. Say something positive about an object for sale or move on to another thread.

13. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    pointing out issues on bat is encouraged, but that’s not what the guy above did. What he did was definitely rude posting another car for sale

14. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Strong Sale! Good job Seller!

15. ke0kie

ke0kie Rookie

Jul 26, 2007
    Dallas Texas