New Year, New Headers- Fabspeed Motorsport Group Buy! | FerrariChat

New Year, New Headers- Fabspeed Motorsport Group Buy!

Discussion in '360/430' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Jan 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    FABSPEED MOTORSPORT GROUP BUY!

It's a new year of sponsorship on Ferrari Chat so Fabspeed would like to give back to F-Chat members with an awesome group buy offer. We just need a small group of 5-10 members to help discount down prices on 360/430 headers and blankets.

Over 16 years ago, Fabspeed Motorsport was the first company to design, engineer, and manufacturer higher flowing headers for the 360 model. Our design saves, 15lbs of weight, increases 16 whp and 10 ft/lbs of torque, and eliminates the constrictive pre-cats. They are constructed from T304L stainless steel with 1-piece CNC mandrel bent primary tubes and F1-style merge collectors. This design became so successful for the 360 that we implemented a similar design for the 430.

Since the initial release of the headers, we have been refining our design and manufacturing year after year. In addition to performance, our 360/430 headers have not only become popular for performance, but also preventative maintenance. Get rid of those problematic pre-cats once and for all!

Here is your chance to get our most popular products we offer for an Ferrari at an amazing price.

Once we have 5 people that are interested we can offer the following pricing below!

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS

Ferrari 360 Sport Headers -$2700

WITH Fabspeed's High Performance Header Blankets - $4200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F430 Sport Headers $2800

WITH F430 Header Blankets $4300

All items on sale.

Email me [email protected]

267-742-3001

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  2. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    TWO LOCKED IN ALREADY!

3. f12tm

f12tm Karting

Nov 26, 2014
    North Carolina
    I already have your 360 headers (bought from you) on my 04 Spider..how much for the blankets ?

4. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Sent you a DM, Ill take care of you!

5. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    If anyone else wants to jump on this deal, I am taking orders until the end of the week!

6. f1scud

f1scud Rookie

May 26, 2015
    WA
    I'm interested for my scud. Please let me know the pricing. Thanks!

7. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Looking to get another one of these going for the 4th!! Let me know what you guys think?