360 Modena with a 360 CS look | Page 2 | FerrariChat

360 Modena with a 360 CS look

Discussion in '360/430' started by fabrices, Aug 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fabrices

fabrices Karting

Jul 31, 2013
    FRANCE

The 360CS, SPIDER and MODENA have the dashboard of the same width ... It's the 360 Challenge that has its dashboard les wilde, you need a passage for the roll bar...

2. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Cannot confirm or deny since I haven't done this myself, but this post seems to support that the CS dash is a different width than the Modena/Spider. You might check with Randy6005 or Trev360 since they may have ran across this...

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/possible-to-put-a-stradale-interior-to-a-360.365401/

3. fabrices

fabrices Karting

Jul 31, 2013
    FRANCE
    You're right, apparently the CS dashboard is narrower, but I was sure I measured correctly. For the door panels of Challenge, I will provide a cut to be able to close the doors and not to modify the engine of the windows .... They will be identical to the Challenge and different at the same time to be able to fix on the Modena without any modification of dashboard and window motor

Ghostdiver likes this.
  4. fabrices

fabrices Karting

Jul 31, 2013
    FRANCE
  5. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    Wow, nice work mate . U is a busy boy!!

6. Kitchdog

Kitchdog Karting

Jan 10, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Amazing job!!

7. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Yes the dashes are not the same if I remember wright the upper is the same but lower is not , you will have clearance issue with the carbon door cards . But you seem to be very be skilled you can make it work I bet . I bought the whole interior from one CS card upper dash lower dash dash cluster and center console and doors so every thing would fit as should. That was still hell of lot of work !! but worth it !
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

brookliner7 and fabrices like this.
  8. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Good to here....just trying to help out since there's been more than one project that I've started only to cuss myself out in the end for not double and triple checking that cut line.....

9. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    You should chat with 360Trev. He has done an amazing job with his 360.

EnergyTrader likes this.
  10. tifosi101

tifosi101 Karting

Jun 12, 2013
    France
    A neighbor with golden hands !! Forza ! :cool:

barabba likes this.