For Sale - F.S. – Forza Magazines, All Issues 1 to 169 ( … and 1 To 15 are Hard-bound!) | FerrariChat

For Sale F.S. – Forza Magazines, All Issues 1 to 169 ( … and 1 To 15 are Hard-bound!)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by dave80gtsi, Oct 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    Need to clean out the den. And just in time for your cold winter’s night reading pleasure!

For Sale is my complete collection of Forza magazines. That’s the entire run for the magazine - every single issue ever published, from beginning to present day, with none missing. All magazines are in very good condition, with no known missing pages, corner fold-overs, bad creases, or other significant stuff like that. Non-smoking home. To be sold as one large lot only – I will not pull out individual issues and sell them separately from the rest.

Of special note here is that, years ago, I sent the first 15 issues off to a library bindery and had these early issues hardbound. A really nice piece of work. It was my intention back at that time to eventually have all of the later issues similarly bound, but life just got into the way.

I will sell the entire lot of 169 magazines at $845.00 USD ( … which works out to $5.00 per issue … see what I did there?) plus UPS shipping at cost. PayPal preferred.

As a point for comparison reference, note that Forza sells only their most recent back issues directly thru adverts in the back of their magazines at $10.00 each.

Looks to me as if all 169 issues ought to fit into a pair of shipping boxes, each sized roughly 18 x 11 x 9 inches, or something pretty close to that. Note that the seven (7) generic shelf storage boxes which are shown in the pictures (and which are holding Issues 16 to 169) are not included, in order to facilitate a more compact shipping for you. These shelf storage boxes are commodity items, easily available for very short money at office supply places like Staples or Office Depot, etc.

Thanks - DM

Image Unavailable, Please Login

of2worlds likes this.
  2. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    #2 dave80gtsi, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Bump for price drop.

169 issues at $4.75 each = $800.00 (rounded) USD grand total for the lot, plus shipping at cost.

P.S. - I'll throw in some other goodies that you should appreciate into the box, gratis.

3. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    Update: Price drop to 169 issues at an average of $4.50 per issue = $760.00 USD grand total, sold as one large lot, plus shipping at cost.

Keep in mind that, since the first issue here is dated Spring 1996, you will get detailed reviews, driving impressions, commentary, etc. for ever single model issued from that date forward. Valuable info if, for example, you are trying to gather background info on your new-to-you (say) 360, 430, or whatever.

Thanks - DM

mrp_e and daliguy1 like this.
  4. mrmanny599

mrmanny599 Rookie

Apr 6, 2017
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Manuel
    Do you still have the magazines

5. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    Yes, I still do!

6. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    Several inquiries received, but still here!

Price drop to $725.00 USD for all, plus shipping. That's only roundabout $4.25 per issue.

Do not lose sight of the fact that Forza sells only their most recent back issues for $10.00 each. And that's just for their fairly current issues - the vast majority of their earlier issues are long out of print and go for Big Bucks (relatively speaking) on auction sites.

Heck, if you were simply looking to fill in some holes in your collection, you could buy my whole lot, keep only the ones that you needed, and sell the rest individually. Likely fully recovering the entire cost of these from me.

Thanks - DM

7. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    Geez Louise, I just remembered that I still had these lying about here!

How does $700.00 USD for all, plus shipping, sound?

8. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    Bump - The missus is starting to make rumbling noises about the fact that I still have this lot!

Price drop to $675.00 USD for all, plus shipping. That's only about $4.00 per each issue!

Thanks - DM

9. ferrarilover76

Jul 7, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    I know it's been 5 years but is it possible that you still have this lot and your wife hasn't left you yet? ;)

10. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    Wow, blast from the past!

These have been sold.

DM