For Sale - 458 Italia Skid Plates | FerrariChat

For Sale 458 Italia Skid Plates

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by v35, Sep 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. v35

v35 Karting

May 15, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Selling a used pair of skid plates for the 458. Anyone knows how susceptible the front bumper is to scraping, especially for those who do not have the front lift OR have lowered their 458's. The skid plates are in great condition with some light scrapes from doing their job. The scrapes are very light and do not affect the function or strength of these skid plates. Hardware is not included with the skid plates. I mounted these using 3M VHB double sided tape because i did not want to have my bumper drilled into for the rivets. Ran it for 5,000 miles without issue. If you decide to have your local shop install them you have the choice of using rivets or double sided tape. I can direct you to the manufacturer for additional hardware if your shop does not have any.

Details about the plates from the manufacturer:

- Engineered from solid black Machine Grade ABS, our Skid Plates are precision machined specifically to the profile of your front bumper. Hardy visible, our skid plates are the perfect barrier between your wallet and costly body shop repairs.

- We use only the highest grade materials in the manufacturing of our products. Unlike Sheet Grade ABS, Machine Grade ABS is compression molded, or extruded, then annealed via gradual heating and cooling to eliminate internal imperfections which can lead to fracturing under heavy loads.

- We machine our plates from 3/8 material and guarantee perfect fitment. All edges have a 3/8 radius and all mounting locations are pre drilled and countersunk leaving the mounting hardware flush. Bumper removal is not necessary for installation.

Price: $225 SHIPPED only in the 48 US states. Payment via Paypal.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. v35

v35 Karting

May 15, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Aaron