Six races left. What are the chances Hamilton doesn't win | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Six races left. What are the chances Hamilton doesn't win

Discussion in 'F1' started by johnireland, Sep 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    Too little, too late.
    Binotto won’t let Charles win every race, even if somehow he could pull that off. And Vettel? Well, he isn’t going to do it. Plus, LH isn’t going to simply not accumulate any more points even if he doesn’t win races,
    It may be mathematically possible LH doesn’t get wdc, but it’s not realistically likely.

crinoid likes this.
  2. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    stavura likes this.
  3. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Let's call in Maldonado, he can clear the job. :D
    He did it in 2012, with enough $$$$, he'll be our guy again! :D

Bas, stavura and TurboFreak650 like this.
  4. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Agree with the last statement, but Charles not winning all remaining race because of Binotto is not realistic either IMHO.
    One driver winning six races in a row with a car that is just about as good as the others is not going to happen no matter what.

5. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    No collusion.

No collision.

6. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    There is no way either Ferrari driver could win the championship from this point. The car may be now (finally) working better but I still wouldn't be surprised to see a Mercedes win tomorrow and the Ferrari is only (apparently) a lot better than it was. The Mercedes is not suddenly rubbish. Equally, I'm sure Ferrari are perfectly capable of throwing away a few more good results in the races yet to come, just as they've done with many of the races so far. All that said, I don't think it totally impossible that Bottas could be beaten for second in the championship especially if Mercedes continue to have him slow down to help Hamilton like in Singapore.

stavura, I'm 360 Canuck and LVP488 like this.
  7. kdf398

kdf398 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Pasadena
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Lewis will win the WDC this year. But it will be his last.... unless he moves to Ferrari at some point.

8. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    In case you haven't figured it out, yet, Vettel is toast and Leclerc is the lead Ferrari #1 driver.

9. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Realistic. Bold. Optimistic.

I approve this message!