For Sale - F355 RSD Front Lip Spoiler | FerrariChat

For Sale F355 RSD Front Lip Spoiler

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ShineKen, Sep 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I have a used F355 RSD Front Lip from Japan. It is in excellent primered condition ready to be painted. Comes will all proper mounting hardware. It is FRP reinforced with carbon fiber construction. Expect to pay about $2500 shipped from Japan for a new one. I don't believe anyone in the U.S has this lip.

http://www.rs-dino.com/rsdF355frp.htm

$1700 + shipping. Shipping should be $75 to the lower 48 States. Pick-up in Socal is ok as well.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Does it help with performance at high speeds?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    The 355 lacks front end grip, so the lip helps with downforce in the front during cornering.

Translated from their site:

"By wearing a front lip spoiler, a fertile front mask will renew the image of F355.

The floor of the front lip spoiler is flat to suppress air turbulence and flow cleanly.
    The center part is an under sweep shape that is always adopted in the world of racing, and you can earn down force
    Designed. High-dimensional and well-balanced cornering by mounting with the rear wing and set
    Performance and straight running stability can be obtained.
    The hole on the bottom is a service hole. The mounting strength is also fully considered."

4. Doramon0720

Doramon0720 Karting

Jan 17, 2015
    Rancho Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Does it clips on or does it require drilling to the car? I love the lip but I don't want to do any alteration on the original car so anyone can return to stock. Please advise. Thank you.

5. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    You will have to drill holes onto the bottom of your bumper. Fasteners (provided) will need to be installed on the inside of the bumper, so you can bolt up/remove lip without removing the bumper in the future.

There’s no way to install a front lip without drilling into the bumper. However, you can probably get away just drilling holes into the bottom section of the bumper which does not have body color.

6. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    $1500 + shipping.

7. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003