Sold - SRI Fuel Hose Kit for Mondial | FerrariChat

Sold SRI Fuel Hose Kit for Mondial

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Wade, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    If you've ever been concerned about ethanol degrading the fuel hoses in your Mondial, well here's a permanent solution - a silicone hose kit from Scuderia Rampante Innovations (SRI).

From an earlier ad:

Quality where it really matters. Years of research alongside noted experts in the field has allowed Scuderia Rampante Innovations to make the very finest fuel hose offered today. Aramid/Nomex exterior, high temp silicone body with their own proprietary liner material provides the most pliable, clamp able large diameter hose available. This hose is not a rework of an old hose design, SRI started from scratch and built it from the inside out to handle the fuels of today and beyond. Where a safe burst strength of 6PSI was required Scuderia Rampante Innovations designed and built this hose in excess of 100PSI (Patent Pending).
    I bought this kit during my ownership of a 1988 Mondial 3.2 Coupe, but sold the car before having a chance to install it. So it's new old stock (NOS) and the bag is unopened. The kit has 5 hose segments and all of the clamps needed for them as well. Sorry to say, but I don't recall exactly which hoses go where on the car (looking at the parts diagram, three are pretty obvious).

Please note, I bought this kit for a 3.2 Mondial Coupe but it may be suitable for other years/versions as well (excluding the t). Please contact SRI for details if necessary.

List price, and what I paid for this kit is $479.81. However, I'm selling it for $399. (shipping and PayPal fees extra).

Thanks

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

MvT and f355spider like this.
  2. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Reduced $100 from "MSRP"!

3. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Reduced almost 50% from list price - now $250 with free shipping within continental U.S.

"Plug & Play" In other words, no hunting around for the proper size hose ID (inside diameter) and lengths. This kit has what you need.

f355spider likes this.
  4. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Price now at less than 50% of the original "MSRP" of $479.81.

Selling to the FerrariChat community for $230.00 with free shipping within the continental U.S.

To note; these hoses are sized precisely to fit the OEM fuel pipes on the Mondial, unlike the ones from the local parts store that are "made to fit" (often by over-tightening the clamps).

5. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
  6. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL