812 rossso scuderia + red 4point safety harnesses | FerrariChat

812 rossso scuderia + red 4point safety harnesses

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Matus, Dec 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Matus

Matus Rookie

Aug 21, 2008
    REALZEUS and Caeruleus11 like this.
  2. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Karl
    I guess it depends what you’re planning to use the car for...track days? If so, they might be ok. Otherwise I’d say no, they look out of place. Also, aren’t they about EUR 25k or so? Seems crazy to me

3. Gianfranco341

Gianfranco341 Karting

Sep 12, 2017
    Full Name:
    Gianfranco
    I had the same idea before ordering it but it should take so much time to fasten seat belts and some problems with some girlfriend’s breast . Furthermore I consider this type of car a fast car but not a car for a track .IMHO It should be used a lighter car for track . So I ordered a new 812SF with standard seat belts

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  4. Foxmod

Foxmod Karting

Jun 17, 2012
    Midlands, UK
    Full Name:
    David
    For me a Ferrari is an "event" car and thus should have harnesses, I added them to my 812 due next year, I also had them in my Scud.......your car your choice, my wife feels more secure with them which is a bonus

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Thecadster and Caeruleus11 like this.
  5. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    For a GT maybe not, but the 812 is not a GT, it's a proper super-sportscar. Harnesses are a PITA in every day driving, but I don't have to tell you that since you had them. On the other hand they pin you firm in the seat and the driving feeling is so much more purposeful and connected. Red on red is also amazing!