About Ferrari Logo Lapel Pin | FerrariChat

About Ferrari Logo Lapel Pin

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Heikkönen, Feb 28, 2019.

1. We apologize, our new Classifieds has been intermittently down as we sent an email today that overloaded the system. We'll get it fixed and then you can link from the header "Buy - Sell" or from the email. Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Heikkönen

Heikkönen Rookie

Feb 27, 2019
    Turkey
    Full Name:
    Tuna Kaya
    Hello everyone. I'm an 18 years old boy, living in Turkey and a big fan of Ferrari. Next month, I'll have a highschool graduation party/ball and I want to dress up my suit with Ferrari lapel pin. I'm searching it for a few months but all the lapel pins I've found are a little bit high for my budget. In Ferrari's official store, it's 24€. The used lapel pins on other sites are about 10-15€ but with shipping, these lapel pins will cost me about 20-25. Turkish Lira's value is low nowadays, so they are very expensive for me. I'm searching for cheaper way. Do you know a store or somewhere selling these products? Can you help me about it?

PS: I thought this thread is not exactly about collectable items, so I opened it to this topic. And sorry for my English.

2. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Have you looked at eBay? Lots of them are listed for $10 and with free shipping.

Ferrari Lapel Pin - eBay

Christian.Fr likes this.
  3. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    I have some, sometimes I used them.
    Between 85/90 it was a great période for pins.

4. Mortarght

Mortarght Rookie

Jan 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    Max
    just curious why wasn't my comment approved?

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

This isn't a for sale listing. So your comment wasn't appropriate.

D

6. Mortarght

Mortarght Rookie

Jan 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    Max
    thank you :)
    Now my indignation comment will be left here forever lol :)

7. Mortarght

Mortarght Rookie

Jan 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    Max
    So, from the very beginning I wanted to say that I've been collecting lapel pins since I was 15. This is my favorite activity so I know almost everything about them. You say you need one with the Ferrari logo , hmm I have one that looks like the one you are looking for. At first I tried to order it from eBay, but the seller was an idiot and sent me not what I wanted, a pin with a pony. Now I order all my custom enamel pins on the online site which sells all kind of pins.