Eurospares | FerrariChat

Eurospares

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by slysnake, Jan 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. slysnake

slysnake Rookie

Dec 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Dan Proctor
    Anyone know about how long it takes Eurospares to deliver a part to the Midwest US? I'm thinking of ordering a heat exchanger from them.

2. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    If it's in stock, and no problems with Customs, I've received stuff in under a week............ but longest was probably a couple of weeks.

3. killer58

killer58 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    CA & DC
    Less than 7 days in my experience.

ralfabco likes this.
  4. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Eurospares is sometimes weird with their deliveries. The first time I ordered from them, it took a week to charge my card then I got the shipment the next day after they shipped it. The second time, it got stuck in customs for 2 weeks, and nobody from Eurospares could do anything about it, then I was told I would be getting a tariff bill, which I'm still waiting for, then got stuck with a fee for using my card for foreign purchase...so no telling. Plus shipping can be a little hefty unless you order over £300. Ricambi is your best bet if you are in a hurry for a part, there's just no telling when ordering overseas.

5. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    I’m in the UK and find it just depends!!! Maybe something to do with the alignment of Jupiter and Mars!!! Sometimes it was a day others week plus.

if it’s an oem component ferrariparts.co.uk it’s where eurospares gets their oem from!

If it’s a 2nd hand item them they are a good source!

6. slysnake

slysnake Rookie

Dec 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Dan Proctor
    Thanks for all the replies. I have ordered from Ricambi in the past and they are very fast with delivery to my area. But their price for a heat exchanger is about 250 more than Eurospares. I never considered that part about tariffs. :( Sounds like shipping costs might even out the cost between suppliers.

7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    for me, super fast - like 2-3 days. Have nothing but great experiences from them.

ralfabco likes this.
  8. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Tariffs are usually just a few percent. Keep in mind you can always save at least 10% off Ricambi's stated prices with the FCA and Fchat discounts. Jusy have to do the math to see what works best for you.

paulchua likes this.
  9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I often use both, sometimes ricambi doesn't stock my part and vice versa, had great experiences with both for years.

killer58 likes this.
  10. BruceC

BruceC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 26, 2018
    Tucson, AZ
    You will pay for their mistakes. I've ordered from Eurospares in the past and always found their prices competitive even with shipping to the U.S., but my recent experiences have been nothing but trouble. Cutting to the chase, their web catalog showed separate listings for a maintenance book and an owner's manual. I ordered the maintenance book and received an owner's manual instead. When I pointed this out, Eurospares recognized the error and changed the description on their website that day, but refused to take responsibility for the error, so I'm stuck with something that is too costly to return ship. I had also tried to order some replacement interior parts giving them the build sheet, pictures and asking them to please make sure the correct color trim was ordered - it was not. Fortunately, I caught the error and canceled the order before it could ship. Lastly, I asked on four separate occasions for pricing and availability of the floor mats for my F12 .....crickets. Too expensive and risky to deal with this kind of lackluster customer support, so I will take my business elsewhere.

11. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    My experience has been different. They have shipped me wrong bolts, but I gave them orders for a hundred different ones. I didn't bother to point out the wrong ones. I just re-ordered the same ones and got the correct ones this time. Insignificant dollar amount. My impression is these guys deal with the smallest parts of a car down to the washers. Not easy to do. They have alot on their plate. However, I have asked them hundreds of questions and they eventually answer. I actually think the operation is impressive. I probably couldn't deal with my own questions if I was on their side of it :).

Shipping will depend on stock or not. If not in stock, they order from Ferrari... wait to arrive at Eurospares, check the goods, then ship out. I can certainly vouch for them, but with the vast amount of parts they have, there is bound to be some mix up. I'd ship to them the faulty item on my dime and call it a day... if it is a small item of course. No company is perfect, but I honestly feel they perform what they do at a high level.

12. sinistermist

sinistermist Karting

Mar 23, 2016
    Can't be as long as Ferrari Parts Exchange. 17 days and no shipment notice. www.ferrariparts.co.uk ordered the same day and had the parts within a week. Surprised since I too live in the midwest.

13. BruceC

BruceC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 26, 2018
    Tucson, AZ
    Update re: my experience with Eurospares - I vented my frustration at having been shipped & billed for the wrong parts on Google Maps and immediately received a response from the owner asking me for more information and promising to make things right if the error was theirs - they did and the owner was apologetic and very polite in his response.

I recognize being a parts broker for finicky OEMs like Ferrari can't be easy and I do everything I can to try and make their job easier, including build sheets, marked-up photos, etc. - maybe I'm overcommunicating or caught their clerk at a bad time. Either way, things were settled as I feel they should have been - it's unfortunate that the complaint had to be escalated to the owner, but credit to him for standing behind their business.

14. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I know I just mentioned bolts etc in my previous posts, but so far I’ve spent roughly $20k USD in countless misc parts with Eurospares.

15. campbell360

campbell360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2009
    Michiana
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I have had nothing but good experiences with Eurospares. Many times I'll get my order in 3-4 days. It's really amazing. I can get things faster delivered to Michigan from the UK than I can from Philadelphia. And it's likely cheaper.

16. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    I've used Eurospares for both large and tiny items - an exhaust system for a 412, another for a 3.2 Mondial, various bushings etc. Always been pleased with service response, shipping, and product quality. Claudio there is very quick to respond if he can (or sometimes cannot) help. Recommended!

17. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Since your in az...

You need to try Bill at gt car parts.

He's got way more than I expected.

Maybe it's a common part... And I never looked it up but I need some trunk struts for my 550 barchetta... He had 3 sets in stock. I was not expecting that.

BruceC likes this.
  18. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    Eurospares is awesome. Great customer service as well.

George Vosburgh and ShineKen like this.
  19. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Glad to hear it worked out. Have had pretty good luck with Eurospares..

George Vosburgh likes this.
  20. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    I second Bill at GT Parts in Arizona. He had some unobtainium hoses for my 412 rear suspension that could be found absolutely nowhere else. Fair pricing and fast shipping. See the story in the 365-400-412 section.

Oliver