Ferrari SF90 Stradale : picture and news thread | Page 133 | FerrariChat

Ferrari SF90 Stradale : picture and news thread

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by maha, May 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Maggio23

Maggio23 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2013
    #3301 Maggio23, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    "Mohamed"? This is Mark Antar, or another McLaren cultist from McLaren chat, or whatever it's called.

paulchua likes this.
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Why would that be?

We are all assuming the SF90 is faster than a Pista yes?

Evo lapped the LaF at 1:12.10 at Anglesey and then the Pista at 1:10.8 - documented by video unless you're saying Evo and our very own member Matt are in
    collusion to lie?

Is Top Gear also lying when their tests of the Pista were faster than the LaF around their track?

Based on available magazine/internet racing (Yes, real motorheads are mocking me right now, and I deserve it) - your original point also has no basis.

Fiorano lap times are through a marketing lens, that said, I'm only concerned if they overate vehicles.

Maggio23 likes this.
  3. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Mohamed, know that you are always welcome here regardless of your race, religion, nationality, etc. Agreed 100% let's get back to cars.

So did you cancel your SF90 order put down the deposit for the 765LT yet?

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    :) He has an SF90 ordered and he's sad because he fears the 765lt maybe faster in a drag race.

We're telling him to get the 765lt, but that didn't go well either.

So we're back to square one.

Happens with some folks that have conflict really more with themselves, were just here to share in their misery (hopefully with very buttery popcorn.)

I made sure to invite our Ferrari expert @noone1, so he can drop the knowledge as well.

Maggio23 likes this.
  5. Astrid.Didier

Astrid.Didier Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2019
    يا صديقي العزيز , اولا انا فتاة فرنسية وذو اصول مغربية والمانية ايضا ولدت واعيش بالامارات, لكني اعمل باوربا معظم الوقت, لان طبيعة عملي غريبة بعض الشئ ولا داعي للدخول بتفاصيل,فانا هنا فقط للحديث عن السيارات, اوك؟
    ثانيا انت بتظن اني عنصرية وانا بحكي عربي مثل ما تري بنفسك؟
    ثالثا: اعتقد انه لا يوجد بالاصل موضوع, هذة السيارة "الاس اف" اصلا سيارة اراها سيارة فاشلة ولا تعجبني تماما وانا شخصيا قد افضل عليها اي سيارة اخري ولو كانت حتي سيارة تيوتا , بالتالي انا لست هنا اصلا لاكون ضدك او اي
    شئ من هذا , انا فقط , كنت اريد ان اكون ودودة معك بشكل زائد, وكنت اريد ان افهم وظننت انك ستفهم قصدي
    Sorry guys I had to speak Arabic with Mohamed to convince him that I'm no way a racist person!!

6. j09333

j09333 Formula 3

May 7, 2004
    Please do it in other forms of communication like email or PM or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Astrid.Didier likes this.
  7. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    YES, please, let's go back to the topic and let's talk about how UGLY the SF90 Stradale design is! :D In terms of pure ugliness ! I rate it 10/10 :D:D :D:D:D
    * But don't worry, I can hear you ;) oh no, let's go back to Mohamed and the Mclaren 765 topic :D:D:D:D

Honestly, I can't see any car that can compete with the SF90 in terms of pure ugliness, sorry for my opinion, but many have the same exact opinion,. that's why I couldn't believe myself hearing "Mohamed" comparing this orange beauty (the Mclaren 765) to (the SF90), but strangely Mohamed though I'm thinking the opposite thing!!

8. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    I had to do it in public, he accused me of being racist! Anyway I don't communicate with any FCHAT member with emails etc..

9. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Well it is obviously not that simple. McLaren claims their car is 720 PS, but apparently it is about 790-800. So where does that place McLaren in all of this? Are we looking at a 765 that has between 850 and 900 ps?
    They obviously won't give the 765 less power than the 720, so I think my assessment is not entirely wrong.

I think the fact that McLaren is so dishonest about their output, puts them in a situation where a comparison is pointless.

We already know the Pista is a bit faster on the track as it is now. But imagine how much faster the Pista would have been, had the 720 put out what McLaren claims.

If McLaren has no scruples about lying about their output, the 765 could very well have a power to weight ratio close to the SF90.

I don't mind that McLaren makes a fast car, but I think it is incredibly poor form to go out and tout oneself equal but better, when this is so far from the truth.

Would be fun to see a Pista with a Novi box and sports cats run against a 720. Power would be just about spot on - and the 720 would probably be obliterated in every type of challenge once the power was equal.

Have lost so much respect for McLaren over this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Senad and Astrid.Didier like this.
  10. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    All i can say is that’s pretty cool looking but I have no idea what you just wrote. Even so, I thoroughly disagree with your opinions about the appearance of the SF90. :)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Senad and Astrid.Didier like this.
  11. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Really? You're calling others kids, and yet you're back-paddling and changing things faster than a petulant teenager.
    You simply stated that the 720S destroyed the Pista, and we've including yourself, have been discussing track times. And now you say, oh, I was talking about straight line... blah blah blah... And then you say people are kids and childish? Ffs. You have got to be ****ting me!

Not a kid and looking forward to my go in the SF90. And yet I do not agree with you. An I a 1%'er now? An FChat filthy few?

I think your comment and attempt of keeping yourself in the right, is incredibly childish and I'm sure I'm not alone. So you might want to consider that before calling others out, because right now you look like a complete ass.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

12. manya81

manya81 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2008
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Don’t waste your time. Is a troll

paulchua likes this.
  13. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    Mohamed is a 26-year-old from the UAE, from Al-Marzoqi family, which is a very respectable family, and because he is so young and rich, probably very generous too like all Arab dudes;), I'm thinking he is going to give me a very small gift !:cool: .. ..

First, I think he should keep his SF90 order and in-return he is going to buy me the new orange Mclaren 765LT, I insist it should be the ORANGE 1, so we can race on Dubai Autodrome, and finally we will be able to know which car is the fastest!! .... YES! :cool::cool::cool:

14. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    DO YOU EVEN BOTHER READING MY COMMENTS?????

I said (some) were childish and went out of car talk and making fun like its school argument.... while i was thanking some for coming with proper way to argue like you did.... and i even said sorry that i said 720S destroyed pista as i didnt clarify exactly what i meant by this in which i did clarify in last comment regarding Mclaren underrating their official power figures and acceleration numbers in which it became hypercar level!!!!! Track times i also said Pista is faster but with track pack in 720S (not my saying by chriss harris, mark, some owners, and another youtube test) all agreed made a difference and scored timings faster than Pista (again nowhere near destroying it as i clarified).....

Finally theres a reason why I came here, I asked what you all (think) which means im here to have answers from ferrari knowledgable people to see if SF90 have something in its side which i dont know about (NOT TO MAKE BUYING DECISION JUST A CAR TALK WHICH I LIKE TO HAVE) and I asked why i think SF90 should be faster than what Ferrari claims at the moment!!!! I also stated something sorry but im not a FANBOY and i will never be, Im Ferrari fan my instgram full of Ferrari my Snap chat full of Ferrari moments, I go Ferrari owners events, Im die hard Ferrari fan and little of Porsche fan.... Not even for a second i was Mclaren fan, but i wont be a fanboy!

15. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    Yes @Il Co-Pilota , Mohamed didn't mean you, he meant ME:D:D and a few others, but I TOTALLY forgive him, I accept anything coming from Mohamed ;) I find him a very sweat person, and I mean it !! NO JOKES

16. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    This Comment is 10/10 why i started this argument i cant believe you disagree with me yet you make same point im making!!!!! ON PAPER SF90 destroys 720S or 765LT or even on par with Senna..... but Mclaren lately showed on paper they are BS!!!! So i came here once again i say this (WHAT YOU THINK about 765LT isnt it if Mclaren continues same way of BS numbers its gonna be on par with SF90??????)))) 2nd thing I asked do you think Ferrari will do the same and are underestimating SF90 numbers??? Does these questions make me an SF90 hater? Im here to have fun talking about cars the way we Ferrari owners club do during hotel lunch gatherings or trackdays or other road trip events..... I didnt expect to see some responding the way i saw it happen!

Now personally even if 765LT beat SF90 in everyway not gonna change my order... SF90 is part of Ferraris i wanted to own always and my deposit was in before its release (actually once i was told that Ferrari working on a model above 812 with hybrid tech), But i didnt know that nobody like here to speak about competition...

17. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    Dont worry no hard feelings....

And just an advice leave personal stuff out of car forums or car talks.... like where am i from or what my name is or what i do with my money.....

x z8 and Astrid.Didier like this.
  18. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    All the love to u , my friend ;);););)

19. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    , كنت اريد ان اكون ودودة معك بشكل زائد , وكنت اداعبك , انا كنت غائبة عن التشات لفترة , لانشغالي بعملي كموديل وكنت منشغلة لفترة بسبب اسبوعي الموضه بباريس وميلانو ولندن, وعندما عدت وجدتهم يهاجمونك بشراسة, ويجب عليك ان تعرف جيدا ان بينهم من ينتمون لفيراري ماركتنج ويرفضون اي راي ضد فيراري

20. ScrappyB

ScrappyB Formula 3

Oct 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    T
    Time to rename or close this thread. It doesn't contain much in the way of SF90 pictures or news.

Condor Man, 4_Eff_Sake and Boomhauer like this.
  21. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    I wish i can send you DM to reply to you away from here (i dont feel right speaking about non car related stuff here tbh) but i dont know how to do it tbh.... anyway I got your point and Thanks for letting me know

22. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    Oh yeah thats also a good point, its thread regarding SF90 news and pictures in which its not exactly a discussion thread regarding SF90 and potential competition.... so i take the blame for this start of the discussion which ended up not the way i wanted to tbh.... Sorry lets close this discussion and go back to news...

23. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    Drop me ur Instagram right here, and I ll find u, but I'm not going to contact right away, until someday, If I decided that u deserve to be my friend, I'll drop u a massage!;);)

24. Mohamed Almarzooqi

Sep 1, 2019
    Theres no need for this now anyway, this discussion ends!

25. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I agree, let's all reset. Let's just discuss the cars from now on.
    @Astrid.Didier feel free to PM @Mohamed Almarzooqi and take the discussion about anything other than cars there.

@Mohamed Almarzooqi in all seriousness, I don't know if the 765lt will be faster in the 1/4 or 1/2 mile then the SF90. My recommendation if it bothers you, simply wait until both are out and then purchase the one you like. I hope this helps.