2010 California Suspension Light | FerrariChat

2010 California Suspension Light

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Radman 1957, Apr 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Radman 1957

Radman 1957 Rookie

Apr 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    Roger Baughman
    I hope somebody can help me with a suspension warning light. Both shocks busted on me and after replacing them I have a suspension light on. I have tried to clear it with my OBD2 Scan tool but it just comes back. I did replace the sensors on top of both shocks but still no luck. The suspension will not change from firm to soft. Any help will be appreciated.

2. Andrew Leather-Barrow

Oct 9, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Andrew Leather-Barrow
    Hi Rodger,
    Time for a visit to your Ferrari dealer service department, they will need to connect the car to their diagnostic machine and download the software for the new sensors.
    This will sort out the problem, almost everything that you replace requires the dealer to register it and unlock via diagnostics

Cheers
    Andrew

tomc likes this.
  3. Radman 1957

Radman 1957 Rookie

Apr 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    Roger Baughman
    Thank You for your Response. This is my first experience with a Ferrari and I obviously have a lot to learn

Stay Safe
    Roger

4. OffsetImage

OffsetImage Rookie

Apr 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Spence Haldren
    not sure if you have gone to the dealer yet, need to access the suspension ECU in order to clear the codes, most home scanners wont have access to that ECU. It could still be fine after clearing.

5. Radman 1957

Radman 1957 Rookie

Apr 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    Roger Baughman
    I have been to a dealer as of yet. We could not get in until May 21st. I will let you know how it comes out.

OffsetImage likes this.
  6. Radman 1957

Radman 1957 Rookie

Apr 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    Roger Baughman
    Sorry, I meant to say that I have not been to the dealer yet. Big fingers on a small phone.

OffsetImage likes this.