For Sale - OEM Ferrari F355 18" Front Wheel P/N 166475 Authentic and Original Speedline | FerrariChat

For Sale OEM Ferrari F355 18" Front Wheel P/N 166475 Authentic and Original Speedline

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by enzo thecat, May 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enzo thecat

enzo thecat F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 27, 2008
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Enzo Thecat
    OEM Ferrari F355 Front wheel from a 1996 F335 Spider

It is sold as is and comes with original center cap. It has very minor cosmetic damage that can been seen in the pictures. The wheel has never been abused or repaired. It sits true and flat.

*** I have a video available of the entire circumference of the wheel against a flat surface. Because I can not post a video in my listing, you may contact me and will reply you with the video upon request. I have provided a screen shot of one frame of the video so you can see what it will show.

I think $500.00 plus shipping is reasonable. PM me if interested.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login