For the collector that has it all | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For the collector that has it all

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by steved033, Apr 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    Ironic, how long did we see rossa corsa adorned with Marlboro livery? Now, there's outrage over un cavallo minusculo printed on a ventilator part produced for fricking snorkel masks that just might help with a virus pandemic?

2. Canuck550

Canuck550 Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2015
    Incognito
    Full Name:
    RJA
    Glad to see the logo on the ventilator, have any idea how hard it is to retool to manufacture stuff like this
    I do, 16 hour days for the past 2+ months, making masks for the Canadian government
    WELL DONE FERRARI
    Saving lives!

3. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    If mclaren did it british press would have given them a nobel prize by now. Ferrari can’t win

ingegnere, thorn, Dane and 1 other person like this.
  4. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    WTF cares. Fake news.

Dane likes this.
  5. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    According to the article, the fear of "collectors" stealing them hasn't happened.

The internet is becoming a venue for worrying about things that haven't happened.

Dane likes this.
  6. Lesia44

Lesia44 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2009
    This. Every single word, this.

anunakki likes this.
  7. AG-IT

AG-IT Rookie
    BANNED

May 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    AG
    Ferrari made It for free. Ferrari worker made it. Ferrari logo Is a National signe. It Is not advertise. People worker day and night for that. They was helpful for rescue people.

8. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    I'm proud Ferrari is helping, and I'm proud to see il cavallo. Ferrari could have sat on the sidelines and done nothing. I will stand by effort versus criticism especially from those who do nothing; such is the internet these days, but I digress. Also, if people acquire these for collector reasons, I just don't see how that is the fault of Ferrari.

ingegnere and Igor Ound like this.
  9. AG-IT

AG-IT Rookie
    BANNED

May 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    AG
    Worker made that device during the high risk contagion days. Few days after the 8th of March, they develop it. They went out from home during lockdown, they decide to open the factory, they risk their life.
    Now you kown why Ferrai is not only a flashing car, it is something with soul, beacuse this people don't work for money only.

Moreover, please don't buy it like a collector. If somedody offer to you, refuse it. If some body offer it from Italy, report it to the Ferrai. People that try to take advatage on that are criminal. Don't look the Cavallino on that devise as advertise. It is not a gadget.

Randyslovis and Dane like this.
  10. AG-IT

AG-IT Rookie
    BANNED

May 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    AG
    If you look the device, it has two holes, it is two way. They made it in few hours for emergency, workers invent it for duplication of breath machine. Normally breath machine is one persone, during the top of the emergency need with this simple device it was possible to duplicate them. One breath machine for two persons. That save lifes.

Dane likes this.
  11. AG-IT

AG-IT Rookie
    BANNED

May 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    AG
    Dane and ingegnere like this.
  12. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Where's the outrage over all the commercials all over tv during any "crisis" that state that [company name] is donating [huge dollar amount] to support [whatever new issue people are freaking out about] research, blah, blah...

Dane and Booker like this.
  13. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    If I was hospital, especially if i was a kid, seeing that logo would really make me feel good. Like a Superman logo on a cast. There are pictures of the complete apparatus on the company web-site and its not obviously branded at all.

Ferrari takes its corporate responsibility seriously, and regularly wins ‘best working environment’ type awards.
    Ok, so it makes play things for the well off, but would you rather be hand making things of beauty in architect designed buildings in Maranello or slaving away in a tent building toasters for Elon Musk ?

Slightly tangental I know, but ethically Ferrari is good enough for me, the faux outrage of a bunch of Twitter ****s matters not at all.

Dane and jag-oo-r like this.