430 - Anyone know if the owners manuals came in a leather pouch when my 2009 F430 was new? | FerrariChat

430 Anyone know if the owners manuals came in a leather pouch when my 2009 F430 was new?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Extreme1, May 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    I bought my 430 four months ago and trying to acquire everything that it came with, when brand new.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. catdog

catdog Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2010
    Mine did with manual in nice tan leather pouch fitting in the glove compartment, also came with a red pouch showing pictures from its assembly...

3. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Could you post a picture of the tan case please? I want to buy one and don't know what they look like. Is yours a 2009?

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. AandSC

AandSC Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 12, 2016
    Jax, FL
    Full Name:
    Allen
    2008 is the same.

5. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Manuals and pouch as above, car cover, seat covers and steering wheel cover. Window sticker, Battery tender, flashlight, tool kit, tire inflator, VIP passport book, little box that would hold the left hand pop out radio knob.

Check the top of this forum for the post from Ferrari of Houston. They have a few VIP books that never made it to their owners. You might get lucky and find your serial number.

Some folks have built a template to recreate the window sticker. Do a search if that interests you.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

6. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Thank you!! I got the bag, cover, seat and steering wheel covers. Figure I’m SOL on the window sticker.
    I bought a flashlight from a guy on this forum.
    Just need the tan leather case for the manuals now.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. MelloF430

MelloF430 Rookie

Dec 13, 2017
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Mello
    My 2009 has a similar tan pouch

8. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    my 2007 had one

cole328 likes this.
  9. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    If you have a spider, there’s also a small black leather pouch for the center wind deflector.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat