Wanted - 458 Coupe | FerrariChat

Wanted 458 Coupe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by fastmnstealth, May 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fastmnstealth

fastmnstealth Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2017
    MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I'm looking for a 2010-2013 458 coupe. I've been watching the normal sites and just haven't seen one in the spec/price range I'm looking for. Maybe you have one that just sits too much and needs to be driven? Maybe, because of the rona, you lost your job as a Costco sample giver outer and need to dump your car? I won't judge!

I'm flexible on exterior colors, I like white, but my wife wants red...so, any of the Rossos :). I will consider all colors if the spec is right. I'm looking for driver, so I don't want to pay a premium for a low mileage car. I'll consider cars up to 30K miles. With the myriad of interior specs, I'm flexible.

Min:
    -Daytona seats
    -Carbon Steering wheel
    -Clean car, clean carfax, no stories

Desired:
    -Race seats
    -Additional carbon fiber bits
    -Front end lift
    -Aftermarket exhaust
    -Maintenance records/History

Thanks,

Mark

2. Yoshi411

Yoshi411 Rookie

Aug 26, 2018
    Chandler Arizona
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    I have a 2010 Rosso Red with Daytona seats , carbon stirring wheel, absolutely clean car with Clean Carfax with 16k miles.
    Recently had a full 2 stages paint corrections with full frontal Xpel clear bra and full ceramic coated done.
    Upgraded with full RYFT titanium exhaust.
    Custom made 3 pieces wheels 20x9 front and 21x12 rear
    If you are interested, shoot me a message.
    thx

3. fastmnstealth

fastmnstealth Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2017
    MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Sounds like a great car! I just finalized a deal on a 2012 and can't be more excited. I'll be posting pictures. Good luck with your sale!

Mods, can you delete this post?

Mark