Help finding a car in Monaco | FerrariChat

Help finding a car in Monaco

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 5859, May 21, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 5859

5859 Rookie

Apr 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hess
    Hope someone can help me here, Im looking for a car that last I know was in Monaco about 4 years ago. It was for sale but then they pulled back, I dont have name or plate numbers but I do have a VIN number.
    Is there anyone that could hopefully find out the current owner's info from the VIN?
    I know here in the States, there are different ways to maybe find out, however this one has lived all its life in Europe and most likely Monaco. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. BTW its a 512TR

2. No-Subt2

No-Subt2 Karting

May 6, 2019
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Danny
  3. 5859

5859 Rookie

Apr 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hess
    I'll try again, the first time they were more interested in selling me or finding one of theirs. Plus the standard "cant share customers info" reply

4. 5859

5859 Rookie

Apr 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hess
    Anyone?

5. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Car may well no longer be in Monaco so maybe revealing the vin might help VIN collectors identify

6. Ira Schwartz

Ira Schwartz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2003
    Brooklandville, MD
    Full Name:
    Ira Schwartz
    If the folks at Monaco Motors wouldn't help this probably won't work any better, but have you tried inquiring at Scuderia Monte Carlo (actually not in Monte Carlo, but rather over near the border between Monaco and Cap d'Ail) or the other Ferrari showrooms in town like the one across from the Gildo Pastor Center and in the Larvotto neighborhood?

5859 likes this.
  7. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand
    ANY French or "Monaco" dealer will send you this information. You should share the VIN with some collector if you really want information

8. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    Just give us the vin and see if we can work some magic, lol. Seriously, some guy sold his car decades ago and the forum tracked down the thing in no time. Why be stingy with a vin, it's just a vin. Who knows, the owner might be on fchat...