430 - Mannheim Prices | FerrariChat

430 Mannheim Prices

Discussion in '360/430' started by DeTomasoGTS74, May 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DeTomasoGTS74

DeTomasoGTS74 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2016
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Hello- Could someone please update me with Mannheim 430 Scuderia prices.

Both 2008 and 2009

About to pull the trigger on a car, trying to see how close we are to the range in the market.

Thanks in advance.

2. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    I'm not showing any recent transactions for this car type.

DeTomasoGTS74 likes this.
  3. gphodge

gphodge Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 15, 2010
    Washington
    There is a 2008 with 27,200 miles listed for buy it now for $159,900 or make offer Rosso on Black interior with prior paint work no salvage title located at LAS VEGAS SUPERCARS for Manheim.

4. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    I wouldn't put a lot of stock into "for sale" stuff on Manheim. It's usually way over-priced. Everyone thinks since it's on Manheim it must be a good price. Honestly the best indicator of an exotic car's FMV is looking at completed auctions on eBay. Of course, exotic car prices can rise and fall sharply like other commodities. In this environment, a car generally isn't going to bring what it did 3 or 4 months ago, perhaps not even close. That's just part of it.

5. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    scuds dont typically go through manheim auctions...

6. DeTomasoGTS74

DeTomasoGTS74 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2016
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Agreed nor are there a lot of completed auction sales per the advice above. Seems a rather hard market to track actual sales prices on as many just sit with inflated prices for months. Wasn’t sure where else to turn to get a gauge on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    360s and 430s are thinly traded to begin with, much less an even more specialty variation thereof. It really all depends on how bad the seller wants to sell, and how bad the buyer wants to buy, on a particular day. When I bought my 360 a couple of weeks ago, I would have gone several more $ thousand to get the car because I wanted it. Truth be known, the seller might have come off a bit more to get it sold. But there was a price that worked for both of us. But who knows, he could have sold it to someone else a day, a week, or a month later for $5,000 more...or less.

DeTomasoGTS74 and van22 like this.
  8. AandSC

AandSC Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 12, 2016
    Jax, FL
    Full Name:
    Allen
    When I bought my 430 in November my bank didn’t have a market value for the car. Took them a while to come back with a figure.